News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News

For the “Why do you make me beat you” files:

This entry was posted in Mansplaining, Rick Wiles, sexism, Theocrats, War on Women, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. They’re all monsters aren’t they. This is reaching back a long time, but I’m reminded of the episode of the old TV show Millenium “Somehow Satan Got Behind Me”

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0648260/ That one of all the episodes really stuck with me…i’ts perfectly emblematic of the people like this guy.

When he says kidnap he means murder in cold blood. Also too as well.

3. fry1laurie says:

I dunno, trying to stop them from getting ill?

4. Dimitrios says:

What she is doing is trying to get the hoi palloi to take a few extra steps to maybe save their lives while shitheels like you and your Covid-riddled leader are telling them to not bother.

That doesn’t do it, but it does become the peg upon which to hang an ammosexual’s wet dream of guts and glory. Thus sending a band of thirteen would-be heroes with assault weapons to capture one single woman with a state to run.

What a fucking bunch of heroes! And what a synthetic dick you are to say that. too.

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

Fascism 101 – Always blame the victim.

6. donnah says:

Hmmm, I wonder if these a-holes would have made these threats and comments if she were a man.

7. spotthedog says:

The one positive from this stupidity as I see it is the Trumphumpers have only succeeded in keeping her profile raised in the national public eye. She doesn’t allow herself to be intimidated and she doesn’t back down – one of those persistent types we so badly need. And she rocks a cool jacket!

8. paul fredine says:

‘law-abiding’? yeah, like he’s ‘christian’?

9. Frank McCormick says:

“What are you doing that drives middle class, law-abiding, tax-paying citizens to think about kidnapping you?”

I know! I know! She has a “D” after her name!

10. Diane says:

That is the same mindset of men who beat women and children.

11. laura says:

What she was doing was being a women with lawful powers who deigned to exercise those powers. It was like a kick to the dick.