The Best Medicine Lawyers Can Buy

Trump asked Walter Reed doctors to sign non-disclosure agreements in 2019

“President Donald Trump required personnel at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to sign non-disclosure agreements last year before they could be involved with treating him, according to four people familiar with the process.

“During a surprise trip to Walter Reed on Nov. 16, 2019, Trump mandated signed NDAs from both physicians and nonmedical staff, most of whom are active-duty military service members, these people said. At least two doctors at Walter Reed who refused to sign NDAs were subsequently not permitted to have any involvement in the president’s care, two of the people said.

I wonder if that’s why Dr. Conley is so opaque about our Stable Jenius’s health status?

“The reason for his trip last year remains shrouded in mystery. The four people familiar with the process did not know whether, during the president’s most recent visit over the weekend, he had the same requirement for Walter Reed staff members who had not previously been involved in his care.”

“My estate will sue you for damages” scans with what this moron would do.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The Best Medicine Lawyers Can Buy

1. HIPAA provides for financial and criminal penalties for anyone connected with healthcare to divulge personally identifiable information about any patient. People have gone to prison for this kind of thing. Does he think an NDA is some sort of magical talisman? Also, who would litigate a violation? Is he expecting Billy ” Barr to do it?

Tom Hagen The US Attorney General (alleged) “*: I have a special practice. I handle one client. Now you have my number, I’ll wait for your call.*”

2. Dennis Cole says:

I bet he has his valet double-knot his shoelaces, too. Besides, as well – HIPAA regs would prevent any disclosures, but I guess if you’re a “belt AND suspenders” type of guy, then you’ll double down on any occasion.

3. sos says:

“My estate will sue you for damages”

Like Eric has any chance at all to be a successful grifter.

4. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

I don’t get how HIPAA restrictions square with the need (not to mention the Hippocrtic duty) to let non-patient individuals know that they have been exposed to a dangerous disease. Anybody explain to me?

• This can be a thorny issue, but there are HIPAA rules and exemptions in place for this:

HIPAA is a massive beast of a law (actually several laws, by now because supplemental legislation has been passed since the original) , and while it superficially seems simple, there’s a labryinth of provisions.

(I’ve had the extremely fun (NOT fun) experience of having to pass three different HIPAA certifications in a couple months because every institution and company seems to have their own pet program.

We are also undergoing a institutional rectal exam “Privacy and security audit” of our IT shop for HIPAA and Infosec compliance because of an incident at the larger institution here…not in our College, thankfully…)

5. donnah says:

Makes you wonder about a person when he demands loyalty as well as signed non-disclosure agreements and “I won’t sue” documents from people who are exposed to him. Mostly it says he’s dangerous on multiple levels and won’t take responsibility for himself.

Do HIPAA laws and NDA’s apply to Democratic Presidents? Asking for a friend.

7. Ten Bears says:

That is not a potato.

8. Dimitrios says:

I don’t have a scintilla of curiosity about Lord Damp Nut and all his various works, in fact, hearing about some of them has made me physically ill except sometimes I do wonder what the hell Dampy is trying to hide.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s