Smart!

Hair Füror on the balcony

New York Times:

“BuzzFeed News has pulled a political correspondent from the White House press pool, citing concerns that the area has become a coronavirus hot zone after President Trump, many of his top aides — including the press secretary Kayleigh McEnany — and several journalists have tested positive for the virus.”

I hope the rest of the media follows suit. First of all, save yourselves media, and B) it will drive Hair Füror batty-er (is too a word!) to not be the center of the universe.

This entry was posted in Our Failed Political Press. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Smart!

1. Dennis Cole says:

But the public demands their pablum! Whatever shall they do, without their daily dose of ever more dizziness, and the constant droning of his voice?
    Why, he might be induced to launch a few nukes just out of spite, and to return to the center of attention.

“We’ll turn the deserts into glass, (speaking of Iraq & Iran,) and then just drill through the glass to get to the oil.” (I know, it wasn’t LDN who said that, but one of Shrub’s aides, yet you know Dumpy shares that sentiment.) And there’s always Syria, and Yemen; let’s hope he brings the troops home, or at the very least, gets them out of harm’s way, but I wouldn’t bet any Quatloos on it.

• revzafod says:

“Why, he might be induced to launch a few nukes just out of spite”.

We’ve got to get the drop on him; take off and nuke the White House from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

2. MDavis says:

About time. And all it took was a year old pandemic actually infecting their figurative neighbors to make it happen. Being incessantly lied to couldn’t do it. Mockery of their resistance to actually wearing flags couldn’t do it. An apparent implicit requirement to be a stenographer rather than a journalist couldn’t do it. Just, finally the actual threat of death through suffocation or organ damage.
    What will it take the rest of them?

3. FELINE MAMA says:

Thought bubble from Corona Spreader Donnie in pic above: “Did I remove this mask sexy enuf. So, I Look Macho , Brave & Handsome?? My tie straight?? My Orange face makeup blended Right?!?? These are the MOST IMPORTANT matters right now !!!!

• Karla says:

I think you’re spot on until the last question. I have seen no evidence that he cares one whit about blending.

4. Dimitrios says:

That was the sanest bit of news published by Buzz Feed in weeks. Of course, all I had read was about LDN, so it wasn’t much of a stretch.

5. Another Kiwi says:

Migod, the Mussolini effect.