Just gonna drop this here

Hubris is what is gonna kill Lord Damp Nut.

This entry was posted in Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Just gonna drop this here

1. Dennis Cole says:

Nothing a double-shot of Albutrin won’t fix. Oh, and make those straight shots, none of that AeroChamber nebulizer shit. Maybe mixed in with some “Fast-actin Tinactin,” and a side spray of Lysol.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Disclaimer – Yes, that’s the model I use, for both Spiriva and Albuterol. But if it’s serious, immediate breathing restoration you require, straight shots are the way to go…And keep a SCUBA tank handy, in case of a collapsed lung.

Better yet, one of those portable, combination 12-volt jump-start/tire inflator devices, in case he goes into V-fib, besides, as well. Or A-fib.

3. Redhand says:

Best he’s felt in 20 years, huh? And maybe this is the Black Community’s “I can’t breathe” payback. “God works in mysterious ways” and all that.

• This is most definitely the steroids talking. My guess is he’s gonna start demanding more of it as it wears off because he feels so good. He’s gonna be a ‘roided out maniac because absolutely no one will say no to him. We’ll be lucky if we get out of this election without him trying to order nuclear strike on a “Democrat City”…

• Astamari says:

Oh most definitely the corticosteroids from what other people say about them (they feel like the Hulk or at least amaaaazing). He’s on his 7-10 day period and may crash out this week.

He’s not at all well.

4. Bruce388 says:

I expect a full recovery for Mr. Young and Vibrant. (No, I don’t)

5. purplehead says:

There’s this video of FuckFace at about the same time, where he not only looks likes he gasping like a fish on the bank, but he’s wincing in pain. Hubris, indeed. I think revzafod’s timeline under “Drowning Man Swims to Sinking Ship,” of Herman Cain’s rapid demise, is something we should pin to the monitor.

6. spotthedog says:

Looks like he suppressed a cough too, my bet is he gets hustled back to the hospital within days.

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

8. John B Waldron says:

I’m no doctor but I’ve been around medical/clinical situations many a time and Donald is very ill and he should be hospitalized. It’s just nuts and one can’t stop watching the stupidity happening even knowing that the potential outcome could be serious harm to America and the world. The end of this presidency and republican minority rule can’t happen soon enough. I still haven’t been able to get a good night of sleep in, ugh.

9. Dennis Cole says:

He’s the preznit, and you’re NOT! You will do as ordered. You are part of the military, and your Commander-in-Chief is ORDERING YOU to make him look good. Or else. Is it a Lawful Order? Do they have to obey his every wish, every whim, every desire? Well, so far, the answer seems to be, “business as usual, there’s nothing he can’t get away with.” So, yeah. Send him home with the orange makeup slathered on.
    And knowing the loyalty levels he DEMANDS from his staff and aides, do you think for one second they would disobey him? Imagine being accused of Treasonous Behavior for even hinting that all may not be well? And having Bully Billy (Low) Barr there, dangling those shiny handcuffs in front you, with his bushy eyebrows raised?

How could anyone in their right mind continue to work there?
    Go ask Alice, I think she’ll know….
    When logic and proportion have
    Fallen sloppy dead, and the White Knight is
    Talking backwards, and the Red Queen’s
    Lost her head, re – e – member
    What the Dormouse said:
    ‘Feed your head, feed your head…
    ‘ ”

Final word for tonite? I don’t think he’ll make for a very effective martyr, except to maybe a handful of the usual yagoffs.

10. As I’ve said elsewhere, it is ridiculous that Pence is not on call, and that the Cabinet is not available to enact the 25th if needed. They are all so frightened at the idea they may see TrumpRage….

11. Do his orders while on drugs count?

• revzafod says:

Nuke all the Democrat cities! Post an infantry platoon at every voting place to make sure it goes for me! Joe Biden is a Communist. I only like FORMER communists like my good pal Vlad Putin, and, well, maybe current ones like my great love Kim Jung Il.

Executive Order, signed DJT.

12. DoremusJessup says:

Just as likely that this is “Reality TV” built around a case of seasonal flu. While it may be a crime to falsify medical records, there is no law against lying to the media or the public.