(UPDATED) He’s A Monster

(H/T Scissorhead Purplehead)

I just cannot:

210,000 dead Americans and he’s still gonna tell us to go back to normal life? I hope that he has to walk down a steep ramp to get off the chopper.

UPDATE 1: Lord Damp Nut’s White House body count continues to raise:

Multiple White House sources told ABC News there is “a full-blown freak-out” in the administration waiting to see who will be next to test positive — with aides not trusting each other and some trying to find ways to avoid coming into work at all. “Because we’ve had some cases in the West Wing, more people are working remotely today than in previous days, and that’s the way the process is supposed to work,” White House deputy press secretary Brian Morgenstern said Monday afternoon.

The sources added that there weren’t many staffers in the West Wing Monday afternoon and there was a lot of regret for not taking the coronavirus more seriously by not wearing masks and social distancing regularly.

Kinda late for regrets, you know, with 210,000 in your review mirror and only now when it’s on your own doorstep that you care. Yup, you’re all monsters, too.

UPDATE 2:

Dr. Sean Conley confirmed that President Trump will be leaving Walter Reed Medical Center later today even though “he may not be entirely out of the woods yet.”

He added: “If we can get through to Monday…then we will all take that deep sigh of relief.”

“…deep sigh of relief.” Says who, doc? I won’t have that deep sign until this madman is out of office and behind bars.

UPDATE 3: NYTimes

“The White House has decided not to trace the contacts of guests and staff members at the Rose Garden celebration 10 days ago for Judge Amy Coney Barrett, where at least eight people, including the president, may have become infected.”

This entry was posted in Contact Tracing, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to (UPDATED) He’s A Monster

1. Honestly, what, like 99% of us scissorheads predicted this would be his exact response if he got better? “See it isn’t bad go out there and get infected people! Scott Atlas sez so! Gotta Herd Mentality this thing!”

Also, no way in HELL did President ALLCAPS write this grammatically correct, properly spelled, non-whacko-CaPItAlIZED twat. Not after the twitstorm this morning…

2. MDavis says:

Someone here had that on their bingo card. I distinctly remember seeing it here, but don’t remember which post the comment was on.

3. ming says:

Stay tuned for tomorrows exciting developments.

4. Dimitrios says:

if Trump tries to leave Walter Reed tonight, the doctors should shoot him in the ass with a couple of tranquillizer darts out of an excess of caution for the citizens of Washington D.C., whom he would otherwise infect, seeing as how he is only three days into the fourteen-day mandated isolation period.

• FELINE MAMA says:

A “Couple” of darts? Do these come in “cannon” size?? That’s what it will take. It has to penetrate ALOT of FAT to get to the nervouse system. Elephant guns, that’s it !!!

5. donnah says:

I said before the weekend that Trump would recover and immediately dismiss Covid as a threat, and that he would insist that it’s not as dangerous as we’ve been led to believe. I also said that he would brag about his recovery and resume his campaign rallies within a few days. He will reassure the masses that new drugs will be available soon, probably before the election, and that he still doesn’t need to wear a mask.

It’s absolutely infuriating.

• beckymaenot says:

OMG donnah- yes- absolutely fucking infuriating. I’d type that in all caps- but- fuck- TRE45ON has ruined that too.

So tired of all this shit.

Gonna go dive into a vat of liquor. 11/3/2020 can not get here fast enough. I’m not sure my liver can survive…

• “I was medevaced by helicopter to a hospital that has an entire suite including intensive care facilities for my own use, given multiple investigational drugs that are only available to the very sickest people, had an entire top-flight medical team attend to me 24/7, and see I’m fine now.

Oh by the way I’ve nominated a person for the Supreme Court that’s going to make sure none of you can afford those drugs if you need them and if you get the Corona virus you will have a pr-existing condition that will affect your ability to get health care the rest of your un-natural lives. MAGA!”

• ali redford says:

This. It is perfect, and I’d like to use it whenever a local Trumpeter says something about any of it in my airspace. Thank you, if that’s all right, and thank you anyway, because it’s perfect!

• MDavis says:

It was you! I knew I remembered someone going on record with this.

6. sos says:

If we only had access to the true doctoral styling of Ronny Jackson and Jacob Bornstein. Them was some doctors!

7. Dennis Cole says:

I can’t find the tweet now, (I think it was contained in a tweet,) but he had the audacity to claim he caught the Virus, “sort of on purpose. I had to catch it, and fight it, to show America how tough and strong I am, and that people DO recover from it, just like I’m recovering. And that it’s really not all that bad.”
    Not his exact words, but close enough to get the gist. And according to a number of experts, he is at a stage where it could go either way, and with his comorbidity factors, it should have him staying in the hospital, and getting much, much worse.

So, either he had a very mild case, due to whatever preventatives they’ve been spoon-feeding him since Feb., or he had a severe case of the Flu, with some pneumonia-like symptoms.

Either way, I would have preferred the outcome to be his NOT coming out on his own two feet, but rather by way of the Morgue.

• MDavis says:

there is that tweet from some nut-job GOPer (but I repeat myself) that listed the age ranges and death rates – then said he was rating tRump in the 20-39 year old range because he’s so special.

8. Redhand says:

Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life.

Too bad the 210,000+ Americans how have died from it can’t hear you, you vile piece of shit.”

9. Bruce388 says:

Just saw an allegation that Lord Dampnut weighed in at 322 pounds at Walter Reed. Sounds about right.