Yesterday’s Quote of the Day Today!

I Don’t Really Care, Do U?

From the “If Michelle Obama Had Said It, Republicans Would Be Demanding Her Head” files:

“Who gives a fuck about the Christmas stuff and decorations? I say that I’m working on Christmas and planning for the Christmas and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they were separated?’ Give me a fucking break.” — Mel

This entry was posted in Melancholia Trump, War on Christmas. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Yesterday’s Quote of the Day Today!

1. donnah says:

Melania’s a lizard. She’s vain, petty, selfish and cruel. She said terrible things because she’s a terrible excuse for a human being. So it gives credence to the old “birds of a feather” saying. She and Donald deserve each other.

2. beckymaenot says:

Seriously- I hate these people. They are the absolute worst example of a human being that could be plucked off of our planet for inspection. We will be lucky if the aliens don’t just decide to blast our puny planet into dust after this. Geez- just when you think they can’t be any more terrible – they go and prove you wrong. So.Tired. Of .This. Winning.

3. Dan says:

Just one more reason I’ve never understood anyone who says they “feel bad” for Mel. Mostly I remember this sympathy from that video (from what now seems eons ago) of her smiling at him as he says something to her, and then her expression turning very morose as he turns away.

If it’s not obvious to all that theirs is a transactional marriage and that she knew exactly what she was getting into, I don’t know what else can be said.

• sos says:

It’s not just what she was getting into, it’s what she thought she was going to get away with. But, alas, it seems the prenup is gonna be a little lighter than previously advertised. Still, I can’t “feel bad”, even remotely.

4. w3ski4me says:

When I first saw the Red Christmas decorations, I tried to give her some credit. Maybe it’s a popular theme in her home country I thought. But no. No class, no theme, no warmth, no Christmas cheer. It was every bit as empty of emotion as it first seemed. It’s not like Holiday decorations take an “Einstien Visa”, or even a college degree. Just a little warmth and humanity.
    She is as empty inside, as she seems on the outside. A fit concubine for the Donald.
    It will be so nice to see humanity again in the People’s House.
    It’s become hard to call them “human”, they seem to be something lesser, missing the better of the attributes that make us human.
    w3ski

• Dennis Cole says:

w3 – I read somewhere this morning that she deliberately wore the coat with “I really don’t care, do U?” on her trip to the border, to pwn the Libs, according to a former aide, who helped paint the slogan with shoe polish, at Mel’s orders.