(FAKE) News That Will Drive You To Drink

Vanity Fair:

On Saturday, two sources said Trump was feeling better. But it is difficult to assess the information given the White House’s history of lying. According to a source, Chief of Staff Mark Meadows has told Republicans that the next few days will be critical to determine the virus’s outcome. “Meadows has said if Trump can get out of the hospital by Tuesday, then he’s gone through the worst of it. But if he’s still there after Tuesday, the worst is yet to come,” the source told me.

But the video…

…is not date/time stamped. He’s wearing the same suit (sans tie) that he wore to the hospital and looks like the same shirt. Certainly the President of the United States would have had a change of outfits brought with him? This is from yesterday, I just know it.

I’m not saying he’s intubated, but it he were hunky-dory, he’d be tweeting back at Fox News.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to (FAKE) News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Redhand says:

Well, here’s what the WaPo is now headlining: Live updates: WH chief of staff says Trump’s vitals over past 24 hours are ‘very concerning’

Fuck! He disappoints me in everything. I want him to last at least through the election, so he can see Biden kick the crap out of him. After that, he can have all the “speedy recovery” the virus allows.

The karma here is mind-blowing.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Finally, he has to deal with the consequences of his incompetence. All it took was the sacrifice of 200K+ innocent Americans.

3. donnah says:

I think it’s from Friday at the WH before he left. Even the white cabinets don’t match the photos of his presidential suite at Walter Reed. And why the same suit and cufflinks as yesterday? There was a 45 minute wait time before he boarded the helicopter, plenty of time to tape him as a reassurance video to be played later.

Sorry, not buying this. It is interesting to see him without his bronze makeup, though. And I enjoy being a conspiracy theorist!

• spotthedog says:

Yeah, what the hell, sitting there fully dressed and like he’s pausing in the midst of doing some paperwork? I agree this looks like a hurried Javanka production thrown together Friday.

4. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!
    Please. Obviously, the whole Trump is hospitalized with the covfefevirus thing is just cover while he is out super heroing ninjaing the carp out of the Clinton baby-blood drinking pedophilia child trafficking ring. He’ll be back 14 October fit as an orange fiddle, and she will finally be Lock Her Upped!

It is so obvious. He started the whole thing with a tweet that said, “We will get through this TOGETHER.” Together? Together. To-get-her? Hunh? See it now?

Do I have to do everything around here?

Huzzah!
    Jack

5. Diane says:

Anyone think he’s going to start acting like he’s humble and god’s servant if he survives? He’s got to try and win back the christian votes.

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

I have a hard time wishing woe on anybody. even Lord Damp Nut. The problem is, though, if he ends up only getting a mild case and comes through unscathed it will lead to a LOT more Americans dying. We all know the the MHSG cares only for himself and so if he no longer feels that Covid is any threat to him personally than he will feel that is no longer any threat period. So, open all the businesses, open all the schools and throw out all the masks. There’s nothing to worry about. Get the economy moving. Because it won’t cause anything bad to happen… to Lord Damp Nut.

7. revzafod says:

This athetit is waiting for the sign writer to try getting to me. Bring it on, mofo!

8. RWW says:

I bet all of TG’s quatloos that the conspiracy theory that is playing out now is weirder than any shit any spy novelist ever thought of. P.S. I don’t have any of my own quatloos left after all my previous bets.

9. Jimmy T says:

I would like to know more about the “athetits! (something got triggered in my mind, and no I’m a dirty old man, just a regular old man.)” And yes, I heard the news today oh boy, about a lucky man who made the grade, and though the news was rather sad, I just had to laugh. Karma is at her bitchy best when timing coincides with the reality that we have a science denier who hoaxed his way into the minds of too many susceptible (although probably not very smart) people, and then got sick with the hoax. Priceless!!! But the price tag of the other 210,000 and counting, is more than enough to cover the tab of the loss of an imbecilic predator. Justice is served…

10. Karma and Eiron are really working overtime this week.

11. he looks like shit and he’s lifeless. He is not tweeting. Pence has been sent to an undisclosed location. The administration has never told us the truth. I give it 50/50 that a body double is being prepared….

12. laura says:

The Corona Virus or whatever you want to call it. WTAF? Seriously, why isn’t he calling it “just like the flu” something that affects almost no one. It’s a hoax I tells ya – a hoax.
    Blue lips.
    And scene.

13. osirisopto says:

Is it dead yet?

14. purplehead says:

Some rejoicers are setting off fireworks in Minneapolis.

15. Pingback: Trump At Walter Reed | personnelente