Airlifted!

If you follow the thread, you will see that they airlifted him. Not sure if that is significant, but it might be.

Also, the helicopter landed unusually close to the white house and blocked the view of Trump boarding Marine One, so we do not know if he got in of his own volition or was assisted.

Allegedly, he has not transferred authority to Pence.

UPDATE:

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Airlifted!

1. sos says:

I sure hope they have a morgue at Walter Reed.

No specific reason, just in case, you know, just in case.

2. E.A. Blair says:

I just spent ten days in hospital (problems with one of my kidneys, not COVID-19¹), and I hope that Trump gets the same release plan I had. Remember when the Red Queen told Alice, “Jam yessterday, jam to-morrow, but never jam to-day”. For me it was “Home yesterday, home to-morrow, but not home to-day”.

If I was on the route, I’d hold up a sign reading, “Don’t Hurry Back!”

¹The tested me for COVID-19 three times & I came up negaative each time.

3. revzafod says:

The Church of the Subgenius [Praise “Bob”] has an appropriate song for the occasion, which you can listen to here:

4. “Experimental treatment”

They’re pumping him full of plasma from recovered victims, I’ll bet, plus remdisivir and dexamethasone.

Would it be irresponsible of me to hope that some devious person who has a believable troll account with the Qidiots to say that he got plasma from Tom Hanks, and this is part of evil baby adrenochrome cabal???

It would be irresponsible of me NOT to…

5. Big Bad bald Bastard says:

His bone spurs are flaring up.

6. Dennis Cole says:

Before they release him, I’m hoping they decide to perform a ~Rectal Craniotomy on him, so that he can breathe easier, and that he enjoys the procedure so much he recommends it to Moscow Mitch, his bitch, and Miz Lindzee, among many others.

And yes, I DO realize it’s an elective surgery, and most hospitals are delaying or postponing such during the pandemic, but in tRump’s case, I’m hoping they make an exception.

~Removing someone’s cranium from their rectal cavity, when it becomes so firmly lodged that surgery is required.

7. I have prayed for this type of situation since 2016 … I hope sweet Fortuna isn’t just teasing me.
    A grand demise would be a storybook ending, one that we could utilize as a fantastic, and larger-than-life, cautionary tale for our youth to last many generations to come.
    “Donnie Dumbells Does America Dirty & Dies”.
    Okay, so maybe it’s not exactly Aesop’s worthy but I’d read it to my kids.

8. How long since he’s twitterpated? Something is seriously rong.

9. donnah says:

He didn’t seem overly distressed so I wonder if he got the airlift because it was Friday DC rush hour. I watched his taped video and realized that it’s been ages since I saw him without his dreadful face makeup. He looks terrible either way. And I’m wondering about the experimental “cocktail” they’re giving him. If it’s truly a non-approved antibody drug, should they be giving it to the president?

A deliberately dishonest administration isn’t going to be honest about anything, especially Trump’s health. It’s ridiculous that we have to rely on leaks from his frightened minions or careless staff. I don’t know what the future holds, but I hope Americans stay focused on what’s really important: voting for Joe Biden and every Democrat on the ticket.