Yesterday’s Quote of the Day Today!

“There was fault on both sides. The interrupting on both sides, the name-calling was very unbecoming for a presidential debate.” — Susan Collins taking a very firm stand

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, In their own words, Quote, Susan Collins, Wingnuttia. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Yesterday’s Quote of the Day Today!

1. sos says:

Please tell me she furrowed. All comity henceforth will surely be lost without the Furrow of Righteousness.

2. Susan Colllins, always on the train to equivocation station. Honestly, I feel VERY CONCERNED about her. snort

3. Infidel753 says:

Sigh. I realize she’s far from being among the worst republicans, but I’m really looking forward to her not being a public figure any more.

4. donnah says:

Susan Collins, Voice of Concern, hopefully soon to be retired from office and consigned to washing dishes in a food pantry that serves the needy. She’s a complete sellout, not to mention being an idiot. Go away!

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

6. Oneofthebobs says:

Are people on both sides sick of Susan Collins yet?

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

“Yes, it would have been a normal campaign event for Mr. Trump if they hadn’t kept interrupting him,” she didn’t have to add.

8. Dennis Cole says:

“And then, my toast was burnt – on both sides! My eggs were overcooked – on both sides! I don’t need to tell you I’m very concerned, how this is happening to both sides!”

9. MDavis says:

Dammit! If I end up listening to the ahem “debate” I’ll blame Collins.
    Up to now, all I’ve needed to know is that it was a shit show, as expected, and the debate moderator ahem met expectations.

10. H-Bob says:

Someone has suggested that the next moderator ask Trump to explain the difference between Austria and Australia !