Twizzler Talks! Hilarity Ensues!

That sound you heard was the entire LGBTQ+ community sobbing, “Nooooooo!” (Hat tip: Crooks and Liars)

But later, he redeems hisself with his deep knowledge of Civics:

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Trump Crime Family, Twizzler Trump. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Twizzler Talks! Hilarity Ensues!

1. Martin Pollard says:

Everyone knows that Beavis was the dumber one.

2. it is a complete surprise to him that there are laws restricting the activity of “poll watchers” How is that even legal?

3. lofgren says:

He may well be gay, but even as a straight guy I feel pretty confident that he has no credibility when speaking for the “community.”

4. Sirius Lunacy says:

“I take it back what I said the other day that he might end up actually being the smart Trump.”

An interesting phenomena. There should be be a Trump that is smarter by comparison to the other Trumps, but somehow ( I think a combination quantum physics and numerology is involved here) there is no smart Trump.

5. beckymaenot says:

Smart Trump- isn’t that an oxymoron?

6. MDavis says:

So is “Kris” a fiction, lying or unable to find proper help with her insurance? You don’t get “priced out of Obamacare” by losing your job. That is a change of circumstance that allows a mid-year change, and with no job at all there should be something available at a lower price. DC points out that Medicaid, which should be an option for people without jobs, might not be because of the GOP killing the poverty or income level calculations that make it available, but that is a LDN twits twist and therefore a reason to oppose the trumps, not to support the b@$turds.

This is a very feeble attempt at redefining the role of a poll watcher. Poll watchers are already defined by statute in every state and so are electioneers. In my state for example a poll watcher is an observer only and has no interaction in the voting process. An electioneer is not allowed within 100′ of a polling place. I trust that ignorance of the law will not be accepted as an excuse for these frigging dumbasses.

8. HarpoSnarx says:

Faux: the network of the incels . . .