Parscale Update

Tiger Beat has the footage of Brad Parscale being taken in. If you don’t want to watch it, here’s a still and some commentary:

There’s some rumors that his wife was bruised, so the story may not be self-harm afterall.

UPDATE 1 – Scissorhead Donnah in the comments said… “I don’t have a link, but there was a report released that the Trump campaign was short of funds, which is still being investigated. Say, wasn’t that the responsibility of Parscale? hmmmmm.”

…which made me go poke around!

“The Campaign Legal Center, a nonpartisan campaign finance watchdog group, filed a complaint with the Federal Elections Commission Tuesday accusing the Trump campaign of ‘laundering’ $170 million through numerous companies, some with connections to former Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale.”

“The complaint alleges that the Trump campaign paid millions of dollars to campaign-connected vendors without reporting those payments to the FEC, specifically honing in on American Made Media Consultants, a firm created by Parscale, which has been paid over $106 million, making it the campaigns largest vendor.”

There’s a lot going on. Parscale is in the bullseye for this, and if my initial snarky supposition is right, some of that money laundering is gonna be from foreign sources.

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Floriduh. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Parscale Update

1. David H Lippman says:

How hath the mighty fallen.

Enjoy the padded cell.

“Thoughts and prayers.”

2. Yeah, this is most definitely a mixed-feelings kind of deal. The grown-up in me is angry at the cops for the fucking brutality, and the hope that somewhere in some tiny corner of his soul Brad had a small smidgeon of understanding what BLM is all about.

OTOH, I keep having the thought, ‘couldn’t happen to a more deserving asshole.’

3. donnah says:

Gee, a police takedown of a drunk and the drunk doesn’t get a knee on his neck? And he wasn’t shot five or six times? i guess he just wasn’t the right color. And his wife had bruises on her arms, which she told the police officer were from Brad the day before. So, he needs some “away time” until they get everything figured out,

4. Redhand says:

I’ll opt for certainty vs “supposition,” as in “I suppose the Pope is Catholic.”

5. beckymaenot says:

Huh. So, is the Trump campaign still finger wagging at the Dems over this guys issue?

6. HarpoSnarx says:

“Even though there’s film with untasseled Gooper titties, it’s STILL the Democwat Party’s fault! All of it! Now when can I git mah guns back?”

7. purplehead says:

Fucking cops. He really “didn’t do anything” to deserve being tackled like that. Other than being another Republican asshole. Still. Fucking cops. ACAB

8. osirisopto says:

So the campaign managers side gig was the campaigns largest vendor?

What, may I ask we’re the deliverables?

He’ll be lucky if he gets Madoff’s fate.

9. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Thieves all the way down.

I’m certain that Parscale was only embezzling money from the small donors (aka rubes) and not from the big donors (aka mob bosses). Unfortunately, some mob bosses are also rubes. Brad is simply collateral damage from the current feeding frenzy. They’re getting in each other’s way.