The Morning Quote

Stable Jeniuses

Stable Jenius

Hey guys, remember how our failed political press was astonished when Lord Damp Nut did so miserably at that townhall event 100 years ago (or was it last week)? Anyway, it looks like they’re starting to notice that his Velveeta-colored head is empty:

ABC News:

“With days to go the debate, Trump has carried out conflicting and confounding strategies both repeatedly targeting Biden’s mental acuity, claiming at a recent rally he doesn’t know he’s alive, while also making passing attempts to boost the former vice president as a seasoned debater who could outshine him.”

And here’s the quote:

“[Biden is] a dumb guy. Always known as a dumb guy. But we look forward to seeing him in the debate. He’s got a lot more experience. He’s got 47 years. I’ve got 3 1/2 years. So we’ll see. But he’s got 47 years of experience.”

Hey, look! The NYTimes:

“President Trump has framed the first general election debate as a test for his opponent, former Vice President Joe Biden.

“Yet he has simultaneously set the bar so low for so long that many of his supporters — having watched unflattering, often manipulated clips of Mr. Biden in Trump campaign advertisements or on Fox News — are now expecting the president to mop the floor with an incoherent opponent in something resembling a W.W.E. match.

“Democrats — and even some Republicans — believe that is not likely to happen.”

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Joe Biden, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The Morning Quote

1. julesmomcat says:

Biden, who lives in reality, will show Suckface’s delusional thinking for the crap that it is.

• osirisopto says:

Yes, but how will Biden overcome LDN’s most potent argument – “I know you are, but what am I?”

Or the dangerous retort of “Have you ever had a boat parade?”

2. donnah says:

Reportedly, Biden has been prepping for the debates and I hope that includes reviewing Trump’s debates before the 2016 elections, when he bullied Hillary and all of the others. Trump’s not prepping; he believes his own gut instincts and TV experience will carry him through. His ego wouldn’t allow him to update any information or advice from his staff.

I don’t know if I can watch, actually. I may have to rely on snippets of reviews. I’m already anxious and any prolonged exposure to Trump’s insanity might send me into orbit.

• beckymaenot says:

Im in the same boat donnah. I just don’t think I can take that much Trump. OR the way our failed media will portray him as equal to Biden… uhg.

At the moment, Donnah, I’m not planning on watching, but a lot can happen between now and Tuesday.

3. Bruce388 says:

Joe Biden is a doddering old fool who’s strong enough to “hurt God.” Makes sense to me.

Personally, I believe a debate between a debate teacher and a debate student failing the class to be a complete waste of time.

5. Osirisopto says:

Biden should not get on any small aircraft or accept drink samples from pretty young women.

6. Dennis Cole says:

O – or get too near the windows on the upper floors of any building that’s 5 stories or taller…

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

“Biden is a really dumb guy, but he’s smarter than me.” Is that what you’re trying to say, Donzo?

8. are now expecting the president to mop the floor with an incoherent opponent in something resembling a W.W.E. match.

Oh that might well happen, it’s just not going to be the way they expect.

9. RWW says:

After a resounding loss to Biden in the first debate, Hair Furor will deny ever having debated him in the first place. His “base” will believe him and the New York Times will publish endless articles about how important it is that we take seriously whatever it is that Flat Earthers say, or presumably, believe.

10. Anyone who watches FOX news is convinced that Biden is completely senile. (I hear it all the time). So the debate should open their eyes. But of course, it won’t.