Dad Signs, Cont.

(H/T Scissorhead Skinn-D)

Much to my shame, I can attest that this sign is here in Seattle, in the Wallingford neighborhood.

Maybe this motherload will break the Dad Puns fever?

This entry was posted in Bad Signs, Dad Jokes. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Dad Signs, Cont.

1. donnah says:

Forgive me, but I thought they were pretty funny! I guess I’m desperate for laughs, but thanks!

2. LOL! Not so long ago there was a a major commercial street intersection here in town that had a mattress sales palce on all four corners. I still don’t know what’s up with the rabbit-like proliferation of mattress stores, there cannot possibly be that much of a market for new mattresses so it has to be some sort of scheme or money-laundering operation, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how they are working the grift.

• purplehead says:

Also, too, in addition, all the mattress companies that advertise on podcasts. The ones that send you mattresses in a box. ??? I can’t imagine how you’d send it back if you didn’t like it. And how scary to open the box with a spring-loaded mattress inside. So so weird. But hey, it’s 2020! Everything is < a href=”https://i.etsystatic.com/9059358/r/il/82b666/2497845212/il_1588xN.2497845212_puio.jpg”>weird and awful.

3. Art says:

As an electrician the ‘step ladder’ thing broke me up. I’ll post it discretely on my step ladder. A quick chuckle after a hard day.

4. revzafod says:

About the Hokey Pokey sign, here’s a little fun for you.

Best version ever of the Hokey Pokey. Brave Combo with Little Jack Melody on bass, Jeffrey Barnes on sax and Ginny Mac joining in, who played accordion when she joined the band. She had the night off, but came to the show anyway.
    Want more Ginny Mac?

Debut of Ginny Mac’s band Wunderland… I was there that night at Dan’s Silverleaf in Denton, TX.

5. Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

Be proud, TG! Great sign humor, and in your own city! And the only one with a pun is to croak for!

6. Weird Dave says:

OK, the bacon one was pretty funny.