‘And You Are No Lady’

Sir, you are no gentleman.

Shorter Lady G: “Usually my gentlemen callers leave a generous tip on the dresser.”

Longer:

“I’m getting overwhelmed,” Graham told conservative talk-show host Sean Hannity Thursday night. “LindseyGraham.com. Help me. They’re killing me, money-wise. Help me. You helped me last week — help me again. LindseyGraham.com.”

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ‘And You Are No Lady’

1. Redhand says:

May he drown in obloquy.

“Somebody help! My constituents hate me and I’m a means to an end,” Lady G said.

3. Dennis Cole says:

“I’ve never held down a real job,” he sobbed piteously; “you can’t expect me to go on Welfare, or unemployment! How will I survive?”

4. w3ski4me says:

I dunno, maybe he could have been less of a self-centered, self-enriching, egotistical piece of shit and it might not have come to this? There is one easy way for any politician to get on the right side of people at this point and that is to get that Stimulus Check in the mail. Funny he’d rather whine on faux than do something constructive for the people. Not that I would ever vote for him or send him money if he personally signed the Stimulus checks, but I would at least not call him so many awful things. Goes to show how worthless he is.
    w3ski

5. “I have always depended on the kindness of strangers,” Lady G said breathlessly.

6. donnah says:

He is the definition of pathetic. Like so many others now, Lindsey is feeling what happens when you sell your soul to the devil. He turned away from friendships he had made over the years, shit on John McCain and Joe Biden, and became Trump’s golf caddy.

I hope he is further humiliated in the election and never works in politics again.

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

“This money is because they hate my guts,” he whined.
    Assumes guts not in evidence.