Senator Lady G Had A Bad Day On Petunia & Pals

Sir, you are no gentleman.

Senatorette Lady G was having a fiddle-dee-dee fit on Petunia & Pals, begging for Ameros:

Well, Linds, maybe you should consider giving your constituents reasons to vote for you instead of against you? Just a thought?

Too late! —

Thanks for confirming what the GOP plan is, Lady G.

I am an Old, I guess, because I remember a time that the voters determined the winner and not the Supreme Court, Lindsey.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, RBG, Senatorette Miss Lindsey Graham, supreme court. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Senator Lady G Had A Bad Day On Petunia & Pals

1. I wonder how much money Jaime Harris has pulled in since yesterday…

• Dennis Cole says:

BDR – I’m not sure, but I sent Miz Lindsey a plugged nickel, in hopes of making him feel less hated.

• Bruce388 says:

After watching a clip of Lady G whining on Sean, followed by Sean cutting him off, I was moved to donate to Jaime. Not enough to shut down his fundraising operation, but still….

2. Redhand says:

“Now we may have litigation about who won the election, but the court will decide, and if Republicans lose, we’ll accept that result. But we need a full court.”

The last sentence especially pissed me off. Legitimacy, much?

This POS is so past his sell date * * *

BREAKING NEWS

WATB is also a buttercup

4. w3ski4me says:

“Boo Whoo, I’m not getting any Money”, cried the repug. Excuse but isn’t he in government now, and couldn’t he maybe do something, I don’t know, “popular” to get more money and attention? I mean there was this thing called a Stimulus Plan” that he could help expedite. I know that would make people happier with him.
    But no, being a repug (short for repugnant) he goes on air and cries about the lack of love he is getting. Meanwhile being a stick in the mud for any helpful legislation.
    Atta boy there “Miss Lindsey” you are paving the way for your exit.
    And good riddance.
    w3ski

5. skinnydennis says:

“My opponent will raise $100 million … I’m being killed financially. This money is ‘cuz hate my guts.”

Well, DUHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

6. Perturbation says:

I gave Jaime Harrison $50 the night Ginsburg died, and Graham may be right about as often as a stopped clock, but I gotta say he summarized my motivation pretty succinctly there.

Perturbation – yeah, I got out my checkbook too (well, Apple Payments) and went on a donating spree on the Senate candidates that were up against the ususal suspects. I particularly enjoyed giving some money to Jaime Harrison (who has since then been spamming me daily for more monies), just imagining Lady G having to empty out her closet and leave town to move back to Mayberry.

7. Meremark says:

South Carolina’s son Stephen Colbert ought to enter the fray.

I’m thinking 8 figures — anything over $10 million on Jaime is appreciated.