‘Sorry’ Says Area Fascist (Not Sorry)

This machine kills fascists Art by Mike Shine (H/T @cgerrish on the Twitter)

“Postmaster General Louis DeJoy told a judge the U.S. Postal Service can’t reassemble the hundreds of high speed mail-sorting machines that were taken apart this year, a project that more than a dozen states allege was intended to undermine the upcoming election.”

Bloomberg

This entry was posted in Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, Save the USPS. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to ‘Sorry’ Says Area Fascist (Not Sorry)

1. Dennis Cole says:

Can’t. But I hear “Won’t.” Because I’m sure his orders included specific instructions to “rip the guts out, and scatter that shit as far & wide as you can.” Or at least fill several Debris Boxes full, send them to the local landfill, where it will get mixed with all the garbage, and then covered over and buried.

Which, in 50 years or so, will be considered a “buried treasure site” by our progeny, who try to eke out a living in the soon-to-come Dystopia, digging up “Old Tech” that may turn out to be useful, and therefore of some value with which to barter, or to impress some local Warlord.

• Infidel753 says:

I saw a video report from Michigan which said postal workers there had seen their dumpster filled up with sorting-machine parts and hauled away, several times. At least in some places the damage is probably irreparable for the time being.

2. Redhand says:

If we win, he needs to be prosecuted.

• Infidel753 says:

I don’t think executives can be prosecuted for making bad decisions or even evil ones. But he has serious conflicts of interest involving a financial interest in a logistics company that subcontracts work for the USPS, and I think some kind of interest in UPS and Fedex as well. He also apparently laundered money for political contributions in his former job, by pressuring employees to donate to Republicans and then reimbursing them. There’s plenty to get him on.

• Redhand says:

Purposely sabotaging and impeding mail delivery is a federal crime, even if done by “executive decision.” The federal judge’s fact-finding for the injunction can be an evidentiary roadmap, in my opinion.

3. ali redford says:

That is we the people’s property they destroyed. I think it can be prosecuted, though can isn’t the same as will, I know,
    I agree with Dennis; I hear won’t, as well. I know from previous employment as a para that the thing with a court order is, do it, pay the fine, or go to jail.
    Here’s hoping.

Since they want to run government like a business charge the scumbag with racketeering would be my suggestion. But, alas, no one respects my authority.

5. CalicoJack says:

Howdy y’all!

You knew this was coming. As soon as they removed a machine, it was permanently gone. There was no putting back. Many were stored in the parking lot exposed to weather. None of it was done carefully. You cannot even order new ones and have them delivered and installed in time for the mail-in election.

Huzzah!
    Jack

6. According to a friend of mine who works at the USPS, even if they can put the sorting machines back together, just to try to reassemble them is now a FELONY.

7. Buttermilk Sky says:

Doesn’t this judge have the power to lock him up until he CAN?

8. julesmomcat says:

“LOCK HIM UP!” “LOCK HIM UP!” “LOCK HIM UP!”