Screw the Fear-Mongering, Your Vote Will Count

(H/T Scissorhead Weird Dave)

Following-up on our News That Will Drive You To Drink item last night, I am reminded that:

• Democrats have already won court rulings in the so-called battleground states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan, all of which assure us that mailed-in ballots postmarked before Election Day will be counted.
  • Two federal judges have ordered Postmaster Louis DeJoy to cut the crap with the mail delays.
  • A new Quinnipiac poll found that a large majority of Americans—both Democrats and Republicans—understand that we won’t know who won the election on November 3.

The Russian Usurper’s plan, his only strategy, is to sow as much confusion as possible and to depress people from voting. What he as no plan to combat is everyone gets the eff off the couch and does their civic duty and votes. And I will add, the sooner you vote the sooner our national embarrassment —the Orange Skidmark— will be dragged off the stage. Whether you vote EARLY in person or by mail, the better we will all be.

As much as Team Evil would love you to think otherwise, if you cast a ballot in this election, your vote will be counted.

So get your booty to the poles*:

And that’s our PSA for the day, too!

*Hat tip: Scissorhead Purplehead

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Get Out The Vote, voting. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Screw the Fear-Mongering, Your Vote Will Count

1. donnah says:

I’ve posted this often, but my hubby and I dare not risk voting in person because of the Covid potential, so we’re voting my mail in ballot. We plan to drop them off at our local Board of Elections office and track them online. I just want everyone to vote these garbage people out of office.

2. Dennis Cole says:

And “Nasty Nancy” has more than just intimated she has a few tricks up her sleeve. So, for once, I’m grateful that a savvy pol(ecat) like her is at the helm.

(And did you know that certain hair-care products contain flammable ingredients? Could explain why my head catches fire so often.)

3. beckymaenot says:

Yeah! What they said! GETYOURASSOFFTHECOUCHANDGETYOURBOOTYTOTHEPOLL!!!

4. We filled out and witnessed our mail in ballots yesterday, and will be dropping them in a neighborhood drop box today. MILWAUKEE REPRESENT!!

…other than the top race, in seven races there was one Republican. Not a huge dilemma to make selection in our district.

5. sos says:

Also, too? Sign up as an election official! (If it is safe for you to do so.) I would be amazed if there was a jurisdiction in the land that wasn’t short of help. Rumor has it that Dane Co WI has signed up 1600 (!) first timers for the 2020 general.

DO it.

6. Kent Fossgreen says:

Any attempts by the President* to sow confusion will only be effective on those who are already terminally confused, AKA his base.

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

Yay! Poll dancing, I love it!