Music to my ears: ‘VOTE HIM OUT’

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Music to my ears: ‘VOTE HIM OUT’

1. Are we sure this isn’t just a body double? He is wearing a mask, after all. Has there been a shit-tweet about this yet?

That was music to my ears.

3. donnah says:

Old Orange Blockhead never hears from the public unless it’s the stooges in his fan club rallies. So this was refreshing and hilarious and I hope “Vote Him Out” rings in his hollow skull until he’s defeated in November.

4. Dennis Cole says:

It looked to me like Trumplethinskin didn’t appreciate the crowd’s chant one bit. It appeared as if he wanted to stay longer, just to prove how pious and respectful he can be, but the din was too much.

“Slowly I turn….”

5. Dimitrios says:

There wouldn’t be a rogue Secret Service agent somewhere who could hide a tape recorder in Lord Damp Nut’s room with that refrain repeating over and over all through the night, every night until that fine November evening when the voters actually do vote him out?

Asking for A friend.

If there’s a Rogue SS agent, I hope he has bigger plans.

• Dennis Cole says:

TG – howz about havin that “rogue agent” shave down one of Dumpy’s shoe lifts, just on one side, so that eventually it would be noticeably lower than the other, causing LDN to walk even worse than he does now, and potentially causing some kind of mild musculoskeletal discomfort?

Or do we not want to make him even grumpier?

6. Bruce388 says:

Remember when Lord Dampnut went to the World Series, got booed, and cried? You KNOW he was bawling behind the mask he rarely wears.

7. RWW says:

That’s not a mask. It’s a diaper covering his asshole, for once.

8. darn Dean says:

“Vote him out
    Then Lock him up”

9. paul fredine says:

i’m probably one of the few who does not have an i-phone but if i did i’d want that chant as my ring tone.