Bill Barr Blows, Part Infinity

Bill Barr Blows

New York Post:

New York City was among three cities labeled “anarchist jurisdictions” by the Justice Department on Sunday and targeted to lose federal money for failing to control protesters and defunding cops, The Post has learned.

Portland, Ore., and Seattle, Wash., were the other two cities on the list, which was approved by US Attorney General William Barr.

Other than bold-faced 2020 Goat Rodeo campaigning (“LAW & ORDER!!1!), what the hell is this?

Reporting to you live from Anarchist Jurisdiction Seattle, I can tell you that Bill Barr Blows.

This entry was posted in William 'Iran-Contra' Barr. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Bill Barr Blows, Part Infinity

1. Redhand says:

Ah, I don’t think this is legal.

I don’t have words to describe my utter contempt for this creature.

2. beckymaenot says:

FUUUUUUUUCK these criminals. I am so tired of this.

3. Martin Pollard says:

So, they’re going to fight the defunding of cops… by defunding cops? Just another day of fun and frivolity in #TRE45ON Land.

4. three cities labeled “anarchist jurisdictions”

5. w3ski4me says:

I thought Portland, the liberal bastion that it is, also had a largish section of right-wingers living there? I wonder how they feel about getting cut off from Federal Monies?
    Our resident proves daily that he is no President.
    I guess that the best we can expect from someone so uneducated and full of prejudices.
    In the future, we do need a qualification checklist for anyone running for President.
    w3ski

• Robert Mcneilly says:

You don’t even need a GED to be president.
      Technically.

• julesmomcat says:

Back when I was in school, my history teacher said, “Anyone born in this country can grow up to be President of the U.S.A.” Of course, she meant anyone QUALIFIED to be President. I’m sure she wasn’t anticipating an unqualified zero-sum dipshit like Suckface.

6. Dennis Cole says:

After some cursory research, the outcome so far has been 4 to 1, in terms of Fed Appeals Courts that have denied them taking such action. Once Congress passes a bill that specifies funding for each state, and that gets signed by you-know-who, the Budget Director has very little leeway in how those funds get disbursed, and the President and AG should have absolutely NO say in the matter, even using supposed Anarchy as an excuse.

At least that’s how it’s supposed to work. Banana republicans just make shit up, and then do whatever the hell they want, but they sure seem to have a penchant for illegal activities.