Saving June Cleaver’s Suburbs, Part Infinity

Hair Füror asks The Skirts if they have permission to attend his rallies (and I wish I was making that up):

“…Trump pretended to poll the crowd on who to nominate when he apparently recognized some of the women in Fayetteville from other rallies. “Ok let’s do a poll. Oh there they are. How many of these have you come to?” he said. “What is this, number what? Like, 90? I see ‘em all over the place, they’re great. I hope your husbands are okay with it. Are they okay?”

I guess that is part of his Law & Order plan to save the suburbs for June Cleaver.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Mansplaining, sexism, War on Women. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Saving June Cleaver’s Suburbs, Part Infinity

1. julesmomcat says:

Misogynist prick.

2. Dennis Cole says:

The stench of his male bovine excrement is nothing more than a foul Lawn Odor.

“I hope your husbands are okay with it because I sure as hell wouldn’t allow my wife to do it” LDN did not say.

4. Weird Dave says:

If only we lived in a world where husbands needed to ask their wife’s permission to go to LDN’s rally…

5. vincelamb says:

Speaking of Trump and suburbia, I wrote the following in response to a doomer who made a prediction about politics.

“As for Trump, you once predicted that Americans would elect maniacs who would promise that they could keep the entitlements of suburbia. Trump has shown you to be right and wrong about that. Yes, they’ll elect maniacs to protect the entitlements of suburbia, but those entitlements turned out to be psychological and social, not physical. Trump’s support is more a response to threats to the social environment as it is to losing SUVs and McMansions, which with the price of oil being low right now, are not issues like they were in 2008 and 2012. Instead, it’s immigration, terrorism, and ‘law and order.'”

I reposted it on my blog the morning after Trump won in 2016. Trump must think, since it was a winning formula four years ago, it will work now.

Vince –
      One of the things that has always struck me about Trump (and the rest of Possum Hollar) is their literalness. I mean when they first started spouting off about The Wall, I thought for sure it would result in some sort of electronic guarding, with surveillance and whatnot, and not a freaking physical wall. Possum Hollar does not do metaphor.

Because the ‘burbs tend to be educated people, I’m not so sure that they will fall for Security Theater.