2020 Continues to Suck

“I don’t know where the dead hookers are buried.”

Oh, sure USPS delivered for him, and I’m still waiting for new glasses!

A package addressed to Trump containing the deadly poison ricin was intercepted this week

All kidding aside (well most of it anyway; my glasses arrived), that’s not how we solve problems on the left.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Save the USPS, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to 2020 Continues to Suck

1. Dennis Cole says:

A is for Anthrax, B is for Botulin Toxin, C is for Cyanide, and D is for Domoic Acid (Amnesic Shellfish Poisoning), while E is for Ethylene Glycol, and F stands for Fentanyl, (my favorite!) G goes for Guaifenesin, but H stands for Heroin, another fave. I is for Inhalants, J represents Jerusalem Cherry, and if you want to know the rest, then here’s where to go: https://www.nnepc.org/poison-information

Now, you’ll notice I’m not condoning using any of the poisons listed on anyone, just that there’s a poison for every letter in our alphabet.

But if given the chance, I would definitely offer Dumpy a nice, steaming cuppa Poloniumint tea. Or, if he prefers, I can put the main ingredient of it into a Diet Coke.

2. Stony Pillow says:

Chad Wolf and the DHS are part of the Action Faction of the Republican party, and any “intelligence” received from them should be treated as such. For that matter, come next January, they should be funded as such.

3. beckymaenot says:

My husband has been saying for months that TRE45ON will fake an attempt on his life to garner votes. I thought, no way – that guy is too much of a coward to even allow a fake attempt. Remember how freaked out he was with the Eagle? The Coward In Chief.

• laura says:

What Becky said. A fake “attempt on the president’s life” at this coincidental time!11! And not needing to spend the campaign funds that are long gone because it’s “news” like every other campaign stunt on the public dime or gratis.
      Shite-bag please.
      Next.

4. sos says:

Accidents happen?

5. revzafod says:

If it’s good enough for Putin to use against his challengers, why isn’t it good enough to use against Putin’s Puppet?

6. Diane says:

Did the package contain a note saying, From Russia With Love?