Sen. Collins Concerned: Traitor Joe Gives The Kiss of Death to Susan Collins

Traitor Joe Lieberman

And speaking of the 3 Amigos:

Two word rebuttal: Brett Kavanaugh.

I cannot imagine the person to whom this is supposed to appeal. If anyone was on the fence, I cannot imagine that this Republican Remora would be the deciding factor.

Go to your room, Traitor Joe. You have not been relevant this century.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead D-Cap)

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Susan Collins, Traitor Joe. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Sen. Collins Concerned: Traitor Joe Gives The Kiss of Death to Susan Collins

1. sos says:

Still champeeeeeen of the World, Worst “Democrat” Ever, undefeated and unchallenged – WEEEEPIN JOE !

2. YellowDog says:

Collins is trying to capitalize on Lieberman’s relationship with McCain, without mentioning McCain and pissing off Orange Julius Caesar. The ad also avoids Lieberman’s role in the creation of DHS and the removal of the public option from the Affordable Care Act. I don’t mind opportunists; this is politics after all. But I don’t care for rank opportunists like Lieberman.

3. donnah says:

Who on god’s green earth even cares what walking dead corpse Joe Lieberman thinks? They must have dragged him up out of a sarcophagus somewhere. Ugh! Not relevant before, not relevant now.

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

I’m sorry to say I voted for him. In my defense, it was one of those tie-in deals — he came along with Al Gore.

“I’m a lifelong Democrat” He’s also a bold-faced liar so he fits right in with republicans.

6. Dimitrios says:

If Joe Leiberman was ever relevant, it must have been during one of the more painful parts of the George W Bush years, which I had wiped from my memory.

And that reminds me to get in line right now. If Trump goes down, there are going to be a lot of people wiping him out, if only so there can sleep again.

7. Redhand says:

“Country First” huh? Yeah, right!

And what an effing scream that he labels Collins as a “fighter for women’s issues.” Yeah, right!