Today’s Metaphor

“A firehose of lying.”

I think we’ve said that here, but still! A+ for Daniel Dale!

This entry was posted in Quote. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Today’s Metaphor

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

It would be easier to just mention any time Damp Nut doesn’t lie. But that would leave a lot of dead air time.
    BTW, I’m naming my four piece progressive rock band The Meta Four.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Kinda like a rapid-firing laser pistol, when Hair Füror speaks: (s)pew! (s)pew! (s)pew! (s)pew!

Which is also what fire hoses do, besides, as well.

Yes, a firehose of lying is a very nice metaphor but I will always remain partial to projective diarrhea of the mouth.

4. MDavis says:

Obamacare (ACA in the letter) just got me a refund from an insurance company for overcharging. The cause was the companies violation of the 80/20 rule – 80% of premiums must go toward health care, only 20% allowed toward the salaries and infrastructure of the insurance companies.
    So, yeah, I’m glad ACA is still kicking.
    And before someone tells me I should have picked a better plan in the first place, there was just one company offering plans in 2019 in our state.

5. purplehead says:

Whew. How can anyone talk so fast! I guess if one is charged to documenting Dumpth’s lies, you learn to do that. Dumpth is nothing but a dumpster of lies.

I am so sick of this unrelenting shit. Please go away. Please come quickly November 3…errrrrr, and then the 2½ months before inauguration. I hope we make it.

• julesmomcat says:

When Joe Biden is inaugurated on 20 January, hubs and I will proudly and happily raise our American flag for the first time in 4 years. And my 45 American Revolution Patriot ancestors will cease spinning in their graves.

6. Dimitrios says:

We had a saying in our family about when people told us something that appeared to be true on the surface, but under examination proved to be almost entirely fallacious, We said they offer us the skin of the truth stuffed with a lie. My parents taught me to be wary of this kind of taxidermy, but that discrimination is lost on Lord Damp Nut. At best Jabba the Nut offers the skin of a lie stuffed with delusions.

7. wings277 says:

Definitely A+
    Top speed, clean articulation, sharp as a razor.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s