He Lied. He Knew He Lied.

Deadly distractions

CNN released new audio from Bob Woodward’s April 13 interview with Prznint Stupid:

TRUMP: This thing is a killer if it gets you. If you’re the wrong person, you don’t have a chance.

WOODWARD: Yes, yes, exactly.

TRUMP: So this rips you apart.

WOODWARD: This is a scourge. And–

TRUMP: It is the plague.

Remember: to this day he continues to tell us everything is fine, under control, winding down.

Here’s the thing to consider: maybe he’s not as stupid as we think he is (he understands that the the virus is fatal), but he’s definitely much more of a psycho than we thought he is.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to He Lied. He Knew He Lied.

1. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

It’s the plague, it’s a killer, it’s just a flu, it’s no big deal…
    I’m comfortable calling it a genocide.

2. beckymaenot says:

Nope– he is EXACTLY as psycho as we thought. We were not wrong. We saw him for who he is. THEY were wrong. The failed press. The MAGA assholes. The Republicans in office. Mitch McConnell. They kept trying to tell us that we were being dramatic, that he would be fine, he would pivot, he would grow into the office, he was just kidding, he didn’t mean all those nasty things he said, we were being unfair, we were being hyperbolic, we were being unreasonable, we were being unpatriotic in our resistance, we were unfairly judging him on his words and deeds.

But now everyone in America knows. Everyone in the world knows. He. Is. Unfit. For. Office.

And yet- those MAGA assholes will still vote for him- even though he hates their guts almost as much as he hates ours. Even though he doesn’t care if they die and will actually do them harm. They will vote for him because they want to own the libs. Well fuck them and anybody who denies that this racist fuckwit has set us back 50 years. Fuck them and their goddamn MAGA hats. OMG- It’s 11:25 am at my house and I need a drink. 49 more days. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

3. Wesley Sandel says:

He’s very cunning and very illiterate.

4. donnah says:

Trump was informed of the deadly virus in Feb, if not sooner. He told Woodward on tape that he knew it and he decided to “downplay” ie deny it. It’s a hard fact. And then he went on national television and told the country that it was no worse than the flu and it would just go away when it got warmer. And then he lied about the stockpile of PPEs and ventilators.

And then he denied those lifesaving supplies and tests, refused to create more, and made everything the states’ problem. And then he made it difficult for governors to get supplies, using the federal government to outbid them when they found sources. And now he’s saying we’re done and the virus is gone.

Anyone who votes for this fucker is a criminal enabler. Trump killed thousands of people deliberately. We cannot let him be re-elected.

5. Sirius Lunacy says:

I won’t ever leave
    If you vote me away
    Nothing you could do
    That could turn me away

MAGAts hang on anyway
    Believing the things I say
    Being the fools

Mexico will pay
    And I’ll build a wall
    That’s what I said
    And you believed it all

Carona will disappear
    Like magic into thin air
    It’ll just go away

Ain’t that what I said?
    Ain’t that what I said?
    Ain’t that what I said?

Liar
    Liar, liar

6. revzafod says:

“he’s definitely much more of a psycho than we thought he is.”

You misspelled psychopath.

7. MDavis says:

“…but he’s definitely much more of a psycho than we thought he is.”
    Tengrain, I blame your relatively good upbringing for being surprised by how much of a psycho he is.

8. sos says:

Even if LDN was 1/10th as stupid as I thought, he’s still really REALLY damn stupid.

9. Reblogged this on silverapplequeen and commented:

SMH

10. Dimitrios says:

Well, I thought Lord Damp Nut was a full-blown psychopath with cement paving, park benches and conveniently placed portapotties before he was elected, Once he was elected. I began reviewing my thoughts about the electorate. By now, I view Jabba the Nut as a narcissistic, sadistic. psychopathic bully with a total lack of understanding of the world through which he connives his way using low animal cunning and prodigious amounts of chutzpah.

11. Keith says:

SilverAppleQueen, he even lied last night on the Townhall saying he has actually played-up the virus, which is at odds with multiple statements and actions to the contrary. Donald Trump lies so much he would lose an argument with himself. Keith