Nebraska To Take Poll Position in Crazee State Challenge!

Get ’em While You’re Cold!
(H/T: Scissorhead Purplehead)

The Great Stet of Nebraska wants South Dakota to know that there’s a new sheriff in town and it is gonna raise them a Sturgis in the race to Top Super-spreader Status:

Nebraska to end nearly all social distancing restrictions

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts will end nearly all of his state’s social-distancing restrictions on Monday even as the number of new coronavirus cases has trended upward over the last few months.

“We are loosening the restrictions further on Sept. 14,” Ricketts said at a news conference.

New state motto: “Home of the grass-fed and nearly-dead.”

This entry was posted in Crazeee States, Don't Re-Open, Nebraska, Pandemics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Nebraska To Take Poll Position in Crazee State Challenge!

1. Keep on killing trump voters, guys…👍

2. Dennis Cole says:

Is it the Chemtrails? Did the Ogallala Aquifer get depleted down to levels that are exposing everyone drinking its water to some kind of hallucinogenic chemicals? The Korn? The wheat? The Rye, the Barley? (OMG – is the BEER safe to drink, still?) How can we even know?
    Is this insanity contagious? Hereditary? Self-induced?

So many questions……….where’s the leadership? We need answers, NOW!

3. Martin Pollard says:

Meanwhile, here in Michigan, Big Gretch has stated that we stand to risk going backwards on the state’s reopening process if infection rates/deaths continue to spike. And for trying to keep us safe, she’s faced gun-toting militia protesters, death threats, recall threats, and court challenges to her emergency authority (which our experiment in the Dunning-Kruger effect in Lansing had no problem with when both Engler and benevolent overlord Rick Michigan were running the show).

4. donnah says:

I’m scheduled to fly to Omaha fir business in November. I will have to closely monitor the infection rates as a result of this decision. I hate when stupid people are in charge.

Be careful, Donnah.

Can you cancel, if you need to?

• donnah says:

I can cancel, yes. I’ve canceled all of my scheduled workshops since March, roughly two per month. But this one is special and the host is a very good friend. She’s in a fairly remote area and she’s had several workshops this year without problems, but I am more concerned about the flight and airport. It’s a tough call.

She’ll respect my decision if I don’t go, but I know she will be disappointed, as will I. I haven’t made money since March and would be in real trouble if my husband couldn’t work from home.

I am giving it a little more time to see how things go.

5. buckobear says:

… and we in SD hope for a strong wind from the north.

6. Dimitrios says:

People keep saying, Trump is responsible for 190,000 deaths,

It appears that Governor Ricketts has grown tired of merely making his constituents think of a childhood disease that you get through malnutrition, now he wants them to think he’s the Grim Reaper.

Speak!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s