Word of the Day: Lunatic

Lunatics?

Anyway, besides the irony of Lord Damp Nut using that word, he also fails to cite the name of the Real Polls.  So we’ll help him out, courtesy of our pals at Electoral Vote:

Today’s Presidential Polls

“Our database has 17 polls of Wisconsin released since Joe Biden became the presumptive Democratic nominee. Donald Trump has never led, never been tied, and came as close as 3 points only one time. (Z)

State Biden Trump Start End Pollster
Wisconsin 51% 43% Sep 01 Sep 02 Pulse Opinion Research

As we’ve noted before, do not pay attention to National Polls, we don’t vote that way. That said, state-by-state polls are more reliable, and when you get to the point of having 17 polls all saying the same thing for the same state, well, that’s probably pretty damn reliable.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Word of the Day: Lunatic

1. Dennis Cole says:

TG – You just don’t geddt. Those aren’t the REAL polls, they’re just more of those same ol’ pesky paper polls that are Fake AF, at least according to the ones occupying space in his head.

Now, THOSE are real; as real as it gets, because at that level of disassociation, all that matters is how one feels about oneself, and he’s such a narcissist he could never feel anything but privileged, entitled, and due all honors and adulation that could be displayed by his adoring public. Ipso facto, presto-changeo, WE HAVE A WINNER!

I predict it will utterly break him, finally, when he loses, and has no other choice but to accept that reality, and he’ll be completely unable to. He’ll be a quivering, gibbering mass of exploding-tantrum babyman, until the Thorazine kicks in, and they can then lead him away somewhat calmly.

I still won’t feel any pity or empathy for him, but it might make it difficult for the PTB to prosecute him.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

If I were putting out fake polls with the idea of working towards a Biden Victory, I would have Biden slightly behind. That would push Biden and his supporters to work harder while making the Damp Nut campaign a little more complacent. Would also make it less likely that Putin would attempt to poison Biden, though I’m sure Putin does his own polling.

3. sos says:

I, for one, am PROUD of my liberal Lunar heredity,

“Woof! (bullshit) Woof!,” said the Wolf.

5. Ten Bears says:

The Moon People?

What? This isn’t a 1950’s sci fI novel set in (checks net) 2020? No penal colony on the moon?
    A 60’s Ludlum novel with Rocky about to pull a rino out of his hat?

6. Dimitrios says:

If Lord Damp Nut had any self-awareness he would know that there are no plain Lunatics. Take himself for an example. He has only to speak for a mere five minutes and already I’m using the word “fuck” like a comam. Despite the fact that I was matriculated in a religious high school, this has still got to be some kind of record.

And as far as the importance of polls, after 2016 I decided that they are something dogs gather about to smell each other’s urine.

[Tengrain was here!]