News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

We have a new theocrat, kids, and this one has some powerful Jeebus-fu! She manages to get bullshit, Jeebus, Name-calling, and Trump in under a minute, and somehow make it scriptural!

“That’s Not Scriptural®” — Bluegal

This entry was posted in Blog Against Theocracy, Mary Colbert, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Dimitrios says:

I take no more offence to Jeebus than I do Batman.

However, if someone tried to convince me that Batman was real and that I should give one-tenth of my earnings to them so they can spend all their time trying to convince others to think and do the same thing. . .

Just let me say that I guarantee whatever I tell you, you’ll be bound to find offensive,

2. ali redford says:

Shame on them. Just shame on them.

3. Dennis Cole says:

“Corporations are people, my friends.”

But apparently the prznit iz not. He can’t be sued, he’s the titular head of gubmint, so now you have to sue the whole danged US Gubmint. And if you lose, you pay costs. As in, ALL costs. So however many lawyers Bully Billy Low-Barr wants to put on this case, (and so far I don’t see anyone stopping them,) how can they not prevail?
    And hearings in Federal Courthouses don’t come cheap, especially not if you want a “rush-job,” which means other, less-important cases get pushed aside, and those plaintiffs and defendants, attorneys, and others “at counsel,” the stenographers, the whole shebang, are gonna want reimbursement, and it’s most likely gonna bankrupt anybody with a net worth of less than $1 beelyun Ameros, and if that’s all ya brung, ya shoulda brung more.

And he’ll be the first since Tricky Dicky to not only claim immunity, but to to get it, and retain it, and then to use it in even more nefarious ways.

4. osirisopto says:

Oh? why the hell not?
    What makes him so special?

Nobody ever worries about taking offense to Osiris, Ba’al, or Ishtar. Why the hell should I worry about some half-assed Johnny-come-lately?

Walk on water. You want to impress me? Try reincarnating from a penis.

5. Beats workin’, I guess….

6. MDavis says:

Didn’t Jesus end up being executed? I don’t think she fully realizes what she is implying here.

Shorter Mary Colbert: “Don’t take offense just because LDN is a flaming asshole. Jesus was an asshole too sometimes. This makes them both perfect. So there.”