(UPDATED) The Atlantic Magazine: ‘More to Come’

#LoserGate

(H/T found by Scissorhead Skinny-D)

CNN’s Reliable Sources:

New York (CNN Business)Jeffrey Goldberg, editor-in-chief of The Atlantic, said his magazine’s story about Trump calling Americans who died in battle “losers” and “suckers,” was just the tip of the iceberg.

“I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this and more confirmation and new pieces of information in the coming days and weeks,” Goldberg told CNN’s Chief Media Correspondent Brian Stelter on “Reliable Sources” Sunday. “We have a responsibility and we’re going to do it regardless of what he says.”

I can hardly wait, and you know, Know, KNOW that there’s a lot more.

UPDATE 1: The counter-punch –

This entry was posted in CNN, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to (UPDATED) The Atlantic Magazine: ‘More to Come’

1. donnah says:

Nobody with half a brain can doubt the information coming out about Trump and the military, the Church, Russia, and his criminal past. So of course Trumpers will whine and refuse to accept the truth about all of his criming, but hopefully those who didn’t know or pretended not to know will see everything spelled out. And then if they vote for him, with all of the facts laid bare, they’re complete monsters or idiots or both.

I’ve no doubt that there will be a flood of proof of his illegal and immoral past. I can’t wait.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Soooo………I’m expecting LDN to push Bully Billy into somehow “bringing charges” against The Atlantic, and especially against Goldberg, and shutting them down for “spreading lies against the preznit, and fomenting treason, advocating terrorism, and just plain old, all-around nastiness.”

Only temporarily, of course, until the owners and publishers and editors either “come to their senses and begin reporting responsibly,” or are replaced. It’s rumored there’s a “special” BBQ-pit in Turkey, at the Saudi’s embassy there, so if I was one of the above-mentioned three, I would decline any luncheon invites that include travel to Turkey. Especially if offered a one-way ticket.

3. sos says:

“I would fully expect more reporting to come out about this…
    Or you know, you could just wait for LDN to tweet his guilt.

4. purplehead says:

Man, FatNixon sounds desperate. More than usual. Wooooooooot!

5. spotthedog says:

I relish the thought that such Trump revelations may pick up steam between now and November, that’s the kind of “trickle-down” I can believe in.

6. Ten Bears says:

Reading the tea leaves I’m starting to see the very real possibility of the Army dragging its fat ass out into the street come January. Could be wishful thinking though, like seeing them stripped, of everything: from car keys to credit cards, cell phones, clothes, citizenship, and it and it’s git loaded on a slow boat to Russia.

As much as I’d like to see that, what I’d really like to see is the look on their faces when Vlad says no.

7. I dunno about that, sounds more like the Atlantic just wants to keep a newfound throng of baited-breathers more than anything else.

8. Perturbation says:

“The counter-punch…”

“The counter-flail…” Fixed it for you.

9. MDavis says:

That pictures is old or inaccurate. LDN is way fatter than that, has worse hair and weirder posture.
    And Charlie Kirk can eat a bag of dicks.