I’m Shocked (Part Infinity)

I’m shocked.

Trump’s New Favorite Channel Employs Kremlin-Paid Journalist.

If the stories broadcast by the Trump-endorsed One America News Network sometimes look like outtakes from a Kremlin trolling operation, there may be a reason. One of the on-air reporters at the 24-hour network is a Russian national on the payroll of the Kremlin’s official propaganda outlet, Sputnik.

Kristian Brunovich Rouz, originally from the Siberian city of Novosibirsk, has been living in San Diego, where OAN is based, since August 2017, reporting on U.S. politics for the 24-hour news channel. For all of that time, he’s been simultaneously writing for Sputnik, a Kremlin-owned news wire that played a role in Russia’s 2016 election-interference operation, according to an assessment by the U.S. intelligence community.

Why not? Everyone else seems to be an employee of the Kremlin.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, OANN, Our Failed Political Press, Pooty-Poot Putin, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to I’m Shocked (Part Infinity)

1. Dennis Cole says:

“I’m Vlad Putin, and I approve this message…”

2. Czippie L'Shimp says:

Thieves selling shit to idiots.

Critical thinking is one of my primary areas of research, and the abject failure of such a large segment of the population to apply even the tiniest effort frankly baffles me. Forget self-interest, I get that they don’t want to understand how they’re getting fucked. Forget religion, there is no way any argument can be made that would justify an alliance. It’s about hate, but how do they not recognize that they are solidly among the groups that he hates? He has certainly made it abundantly clear.

OK, critical thinking is off the table. How about good old lizard brained survival thinking? Maybe don’t set your house on fire and don’t go to sleep, eh?

• Dennis Cole says:

Czippie – it’s that cult mentality, compounded by under-education, that results in such a fervent belief that their messiah, their hero, would never, ever betray them, or let them down. They’ve convinced themselves of this, because to act or think otherwise results in such cognitive dissonance as to be avoided at all costs.

If you refuse to think about the worst that might happen, then it will never happen, amirite?

• Lsamsa says:

More than a few also seem to like ‘reality tv’ type shows, you know the ones that have absolutely no basis in reality.
      I think they’re having a grand old time watching this shit show and waiting for the next thrill.
      Bloody sad.

3. beckymaenot says:

Wow- this right here would end any other presidents re-election campaign. Seriously- just, wow.

4. RWW says: