Everyone, Listen-Up

We’ve been saying for a while that there is no end to Republican eff’ery and we were right: The Republicans did a voter caging purge in Georgia.

Georgian Scissorheads, check your voter registration status right now, do not delay.

If you were deleted from the roles, re-register NOW.

EVERYONE go to Vote.org and check your voter registration status immediately. The Republicans are counting on you to assume you are registered between now and when the ballots drop and it is too late for you to re-register and apply for an absentee ballot.

[Sticking this on top for obvious reasons. Fresher posts below. — TG]

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Crazeee States, Georgeduh. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Everyone, Listen-Up

1. donnah says:

I’m in Ohio and my mom just got her ballot application delivered yesterday and my husband and I got ours in the mail today. We’ll be filling them out this evening and getting them sent back tomorrow. I can’t wait to vote!

2. We’re waiting on tenterhooks for our ballots to arrive, per our county recorder they go out October 7….

3. beckymaenot says:

I’m in GA and this is not surprising to anyone around here- you all know what happened when Kemp was the SOS and running against Abrams. We all know what kind of fuckery is going on and we are doing our best to stay on top of it. The fact is- they are going to cheat like hell and the only thing we can do to stop them is turn out like we have never turned out before and vote blue all the way down to dog catcher.

4. Buttermilk Sky says:

Thanks for the link — although I voted in the primary, I made sure I’m still registered. Kemp is getting more sophisticated; last time he just fiddled with the voting machines and made sure the lines were endless. (Russian help?)

5. ali redford says:

IMO, this seems like a time for all voters to check, at least every couple of weeks. We’ve done this before.

6. dachief says:

ALL citizens should be concerned about this in their own states. Check and re-check your registration. (no, I’m not affiliated with ivote)

7. purplehead says:

I didn’t want to use a “third party” voter-registration-checking site. Vote.org asks for too much information, and then in small print say they’ll send you occasional emails. Nope. I just went to my county auditor’s site and checked there. Simple. It said I was “active.” Yep, I am!

Purplehead –

Yes, we in the Blue Great Stet of Warshington have an above-average Secretary of State who wants more people to vote, but that’s not true elsewhere.

• purplehead says:

Yeah, and she’s a Republican. That particular office always seems to be reserved for Republicans, for some reason. Wonder why that is? It’s been that way ever since I’ve been here, which is five decades. (I see that has been true at least since 1964.) Actually, the only Republican I have ever voted for in my life was for Ralph Munro, Secr’ty of State, because the Democrat running against him, whatever year was that I voted for a Republican (you’d think I’d remember that momentous occasion…), was so awful. All the liberal/prog/Dem groups supported Munroe that election.

8. Pingback: Trump Real Estate, Kenosha, Inspiring Kids, Insult the Troops, Trump Jaws – FairAndUNbalanced.com