News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

But he loves you, buddy.

Our old pal Q-Spiracy theorist Mark Taylor (prophet/Firefighter) is onto us, Scissorheads:

Well, that was my plan for the long weekend, anyway.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theorists, dim-o-crats, Mark Taylor, Q-spiracy. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Dennis Cole says:

I expect The Revival on Nov 3, upcoming. The Resurrection I predict will occur at noon on Jan 21, 2021.

Either that, or the good ol’ USA will be pronounced DOA shortly after its arrival in 2021.

Civil War 2.0 has begun, with both sides openly shooting at each other now, and the televised portions of the Revolution That Won’t Be Televised are manipulated images meant to stir up base emotions, and keep us pitted against each other, and distracted from the REAL enemy, the oppressors, the corporo-fascists, the ones who control the narrative, and who have rigged the outcome in their favor.

Nevertheless, I shall persist – and vote.

2. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I’m wiling to bet actual folding money that our prophet here has some disturbing material on his hard drive. It’s always projection with these creeps.

3. MDavis says:

Oh, Christ, its “This Asshole Again!”
    And so I shall just skip ahead when I see another post that looks like it wants that comment.
    My mental health, what’s left of it, will thank me.

• Dennis Cole says:

MD – I’m sorry, but I encountered a source who turned those Little Golden Book classics into something else entirely, and I submitted them for approval to you-know-who, so while I will accept half the blame in the shame-game, the final product is NOT of my manufacture, so therefore my percentage of Liability in this instance is below the 50% threshold, and any complaints you may harbor regarding outlandish usage of misappropriated material passed out of my purview upon exchange of any and all remuneration that may have transpired between the blog owner and my self, and its appearance here is actually most likely a Random Act of The Universe.

4. Ivory Bill Woodpecker says:

Well, I don’t plan to do ANY more of that until I get my check from that cheap bastard Soros!

5. osirisopto says:

What about cannibalism, huh?

A pagan party isn’t any fun without cannibalism.

6. Bruce388 says:

My spiritual death occurred decades ago.

7. Memdem10 says:

Wait! Is he saying that children are not human?