The Morning Quote, Last Night!

Prznint Empathy speaks!

“Shooting the guy in the back many times, I mean, couldn’t you have done something different? Couldn’t you have wrestled him? But they choke. Just like in a golf tournament. They miss a three-foot putt.”

Don’t believe me? Here it is:

But you know, he does a save:

“The first time I ever heard of Black Lives Matter, I said, ‘That’s a terrible name.’ It’s so discriminatory. It’s bad for Black people. It’s bad for everybody.”

This entry was posted in Black Lives Matter, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to The Morning Quote, Last Night!

1. Redhand says:

He’s becoming increasingly crazed as the election nears. Putin could not have picked a better chaos agent. I can’t imagine how he thinks stoking white nationalism is a successful electoral strategy, but he clearly does — he’s a madman!

PS. All this shit about “12 more years.” I betcha he’s taken inspiration from Vlad. Hey, if my BFF can amend his constitution to stay for 12 more, why can’t I? He’s that much of a simpleton.

2. spotthedog says:

“Rake the leaves, drink bleach, slow the testing, just wrestle them,,, “, orange dude has all the answers, showing how easy it is to be president.

3. donnah says:

Any other public figure saying those things would be escorted to a medical facility for an immediate mental acuity evaluation. That whole interview with Ingraham was loaded with paranoia and lies. Trump is not only insane, he’s dangerous.

4. Why do they instantly treat the name as Only Black Lives matter?

Even I, a simple white Boomer from the New West could grok the meaning the first time I heard it as Black Lives Matter Too!

At least on Gunsmoke, if you shot somebody in the back not only would you be considered a baddy but also a lily-livered coward.

6. Buttermilk Sky says:

Remember this one? “Some stupid cop in Minneapolis kneels on someone’s neck and now everyone is protesting.” He doesn’t care about the police either, until it’s time for a speech. Nothing matters but him.

7. purplehead says:

Poor Sarah Cooper. Every time I hear BigTurd say shit like this, I see her face with her mouthing his insane pastiche of bilge.

8. Bruce388 says:

I’ve seen stories about golfers choking. Rarely do their partners wind up paralyzed for life.

• MDavis says:

Now that I’ve listened to this clip, I think he started out to say the cop should have choked him as that worked so well for Floyd and then remembered this was for publication rather than a nice little tete-a-tete with Ingraham alone.