Area Man Lies To Press, Again

(H/T Scissorhead Fran)

Guys, remember the caravans of thugs heading to the border in 2018 that all-consumed Fox News? Our Conspiracy Theorist-in-Chief is trying an updated version!

Trump’s ‘plane loaded with thugs’ conspiracy theory matches months-old rumor

The conspiracy theory that President Donald Trump pushed Monday that a plane “almost completely loaded with thugs” had been set to disrupt the Republican National Convention was almost identical to a rumor that went viral on Facebook three months ago.

In an interview with Fox News host Laura Ingraham, Trump claimed that “we had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that.”

He then claimed the matter was “under investigation right now.”

Of course there was no such flight, and when pressed for details,

“I’ll tell you sometime.” He then alleged the people had been headed to Washington to disrupt the RNC.

You may be shocked, shocked to learn : Facebook!

The claim about the flight matches a viral Facebook post from June 1 that falsely claimed, “At least a dozen males got off the plane in Boise from Seattle, dressed head to toe in black.” The post, by an Emmett, Idaho, man, warned residents to “Be ready for attacks downtown and residential areas,” and claimed one passenger had “a tattoo that said Antifa America on his arm.”

Sure, Jan.

Politico covered it, too, in their morning email thingie and conclude with an ernest statement:

THERE ARE VERY MANY PEOPLE in the White House who would like TRUMP to win re-election who are against the sit-down TV interviews the president has been doing.

The thing with Republicans is that they fall for Conspiracy Theories because these stories are things that they would do, and they cannot believe that anyone wouldn’t do them. Send a load of thugs to the DNC, you bet they would. They believe that there is a top-down, well-funded cabal of anarchists because they have such a thing for fascists. It is inconceivable that the Left doesn’t. SOROS!!1!

It’s always projection and confirmation with these drooling eff’knuckles.

This entry was posted in Conspiracy Theorists, Globalists and the New World Order, Lookout for Mooselimbs under your bed, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, That Bastard George Soros, The Illuminati are comin' to getcha. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Area Man Lies To Press, Again

1. buckobear says:

Apparently, the “Black Helicopters” have been replaced by “Blacks in helicopters.”

2. Dennis Cole says:

“Who you callin a thug, punk? I’m a radicalized Leftist-liberal Antifa-American, or RLLAA, for short. I’m also a proud member of the local chapter of ‘Antifa Gay Senior Low-riders and Bikers For Biden,’ so there!”

And no, I’m not gay – the club is trying to be all-inclusive, like good Dims everywhere. They let me join coz I have such a cool bike.

3. Oneofthebobs says:

Damn! He found out about our plane! I hope nobody tells him about the submarine.

Awesome. Rightwing conspiracy theories are recyclable. bing bong bing

5. Yes and now every Fox Rage Uncle in the US knows that planeloads of black-clad Antifa terrorists are flying all over the country…because that’s a perfectly normal way to fly around these days.

I’ll lay 200 quatloos on poorly photoshopped copies of ISIS fighters in trucks being sent around as proof by the end of today.

6. w3ski4me says:

He’s the head “all fear, all the time” cheerleader. “Look at that, the Boogy Men are coming for you”, Be very, very fearful.
    A funny thing happened on the way to the demonstration. There was a whole parade of clown cars with angry white people, being shouty and shooting paintballs and Bear spray.
    He is most certainly stroking the fires of hatred. Gunplay is starting and not likely to stop on its own. A demonstration is not an RPG convention or a contact sport. Too many people seem to have a TV mentality about violence and that makes everything scary.
    I had always figured these kinds of things are what a government is for, to set things right. But we don’t seem to have any adults left in government.
    I really don’t want street wars, but who can we look to for help now?
    w3ski

• MDavis says:

There was someone shooting across the street from us all morning. He does that a lot. It might be the same guy that set his trees on fire and almost destroyed that irrigation gate. I’m not going over there to find out why he’s shooting, or what.

• w3ski4me says:

We have a guy, down canyon from us. He loves to go out and shoot for maybe 2 hours at a time. AK sound and some full-auto 30 rounders too. Scares the crap out of my dogs, and it bothers me too. I shoot out here sometimes but I go a canyon over, to hide the noise.
        It’s part of being out this far I figure, but this guy gets excessive.
        w3ski

• MDavis says:

I feel for you. At least our guys (there’s another one who does this) are single shot shooters.

7. Bruce388 says:

A tattoo of “Antifa America,” you say? Hmmmmmm…. Do tattoo parlors charge by the letter?

8. sos says:

At least a dozen males … “almost completely loaded with thugs”

You KNOW what THAT means!!1!

Small plane.