Banana Republicans

Generalissimo Stupido el Magnifico retweeted this DEEP THOUGHT from Onan, his new favorite news:

A well-funded network of anarchists.

Sometimes the snark writes itself.

Oh, for those still worried about the Military backing Cadet Bone Spurs in a coup:

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Black Lives Matter, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, OANN, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Banana Republicans

1. Dennis Cole says:

A week or 2 ago, he was trying to get “Antifa” listed as a Domestic Terror Group, or Organization. Barr was all for it, but no one could come up with a list of “leaders,” let alone “sponsors,” which left them quite befuddled.

• Really? I’d imagine it would be as easy as the way they declared random folks as eco-terrorists, or the long, long string of hapless mopes they’ve egged on into becoming ‘islamic terrorists’ by contacting folks venting on the interwebs and promising to supply them with bombs and shit.

• MDavis says:

Might as well list “Feminazis” as a terrorist group. Those are all the wimmens that hurt the big boys fee fees, right?

2. spotthedog says:

Anybody got a link to the anarchists’ Go Fund Me account?

3. w3ski4me says:

They are going to whip themselves into a frenzy by election day. Conspiracies and plots and secret groups abound already. We are far too near having a second civil war, without these nitwits putting gas on the fires. There are already shootings, I would think the next level is when people shoot back. Unfortunately, bullets fired in a city setting don’t just go away. They can ricochet as well and hit people far away from the scene.
    With Donny himself fanning the flames this is not going to go away soon.
    It took the Vietnam War for a majority of the US to come together to say no. But back then we weren’t shooting at each other.
    I can only hope that majority, that is still out there, will come awake again and respond.
    We need our country back.
    “Make racism a crime.” (that’s my new line)
    w3ski

• Ten Bears says:

I made the VietNam analogy earlier today butting heads with a disagreeable, pointing out that the “protestors” [sic] looting and burning the place down are the same ones shooting the place up. Like ‘Nam it’s on tee vee, in the court of public opinion. Operation Just Let Them Have Their Damned Little Apocalypse is working perfectly. It wasn’t the college kids protesting on tee vee that ended (that) war, it was poor and working class parents watching their kids get blown away so some rich fat white asshole could have a teak boat.

While we don’t know much now, the way those bozos bicker amongst themselves, sleep with each others’ wives and so on the preliminary what happened in Ptown Saturday night is people, someone, shooting back. Only a matter of time, Oregonians – Real Oregonians, people who actually live and come from Oregon – have a funny attitude about a bunch of fucking foreigners coming down here and stirring up a bunch of shit.

The assholes don’t know what they’re messin’ with.

• MDavis says:

You’ll get arguments about what racism is.

4. Redhand says:

With Donny himself fanning the flames this is not going to go away soon.

He doesn’t give a shit how many people die so long as he gets “reelected.” Narcissistic, malignant sociopath.

Drat. They’ve discovered our plans to overthrow the orange shitgibbon.

HOW TO OVERTHROW THE PREZNINT OF THE US

1) Wait for something big to happen like the killing of an unarmed black man for example

b) Wait for the preznint to screw things up royally.

III) Vote him out

Pi(e) Wait on a check from George Soros

6. Sirius Lunacy says:

I’m not so much worried about the military as I am with certain federal law enforcement entities. And I’m not so much worried about them coming out on top as I am about the damage they can do before it’s all over. I hope I’m wrong, but I just see Trump going with an all out slash and burn retreat from the White House. It would make Putin so proud.

7. osirisopto says:

I hear there have been more black helicopter sightings in Desmoine, Memphis, and Richmond.