The Multiplex is Missing a Projector

Stable Jenius

Lord Damp Nut has challenged Handsome Joe Biden to take a drug test before the debates:

“The president expressed suspicion at what he said was a sudden, marked improvement in Biden’s debate performance during the Democratic primary season and suggested that he believes the improvement was the result of drugs. The president offered no evidence to support his speculation.”

Said Trump: “My point is, if you go back and watch some of those numerous debates, he was so bad. He wasn’t even coherent. And against Bernie, he was. And we’re calling for a drug test.”

The King of Adderall say what, now? LDN would probably ask Vlad to send over a few pee hookers to cheat on that, too.

(Hat tip: Scissorhead Perturbation)

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Joe Biden. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to The Multiplex is Missing a Projector

1. Dennis Cole says:

I’ve got some real special drugs that LDN can test if he wants to, heh-heh-heh

2. sos says:

In the unlikely event of a LDN victory; LDN’s dealer has some explaining to do.

• Dennis Cole says:

I’m pretty sure trump’s “dealer” is his Dr, as is the case for so many of us. I, however, have the added option of using my favorite “unlicensed pharmacist,” who lives just down the street, for those special occasions when I don’t dare share my “labeled stash,” but instead insist on people “rolling their own,” or rolling on their own, however they please, as long as they roll on home safely.

So how about a new campaign slogan? I kinda like “LSD for LDN! LSD for LDN! LSD FOR LDN!”

3. ming says:

You actually have to know what you’re looking for to detect it, but if Biden has a line on some sort of designer chemical substance that makes you smarter, I’m all for it and would like to be in on the action.

4. MDavis says:

I know he’s got a thing for mirrors, but, damn, he’s really gone overboard.
    Oh, wait, I get it! This is about Jr and his cougar and their “energized” behavior at the RNC thing, isn’t it!? Well, if Biden’s getting tested, don’t let LDN near it or he’ll switch cups to ensure a good result.

I have an idea. Do the honorable thing and you go first With reliable independent witnesses of course. If not, you can just go jump in the swamp.

6. Perturbation says:

I think Trump’s got a short list of 20 or 30 easy tricks for success in life. You know:

-Wear an extra long tie, it makes you look slimmer.
    -Lean forward at a weird angle, it makes your chest look more prominent than your gut. (Whaddya mean people can see me from other angles than the one I see standing in front of a mirror?)
    -Lie. Just constantly lie.
    -Wear a baggy suit. Slimming!
    -Jut your chin out like Mussolini, it makes you look dominant, and don’t worry you won’t end up the way Mussolini did.
    -Bronzer!
    Etc, etc, until you get to the end of the list and what you have standing before you is an actual, literal clown. And not the good kind.

But “If you’re guilty of something, anything, accuse someone else of it,” has gotta be in the top 5.

“Liddle Donny, why is your homework in your sister’s handwriting?”

“My dog ate it, and hey I do believe that guy over there is PAYING HIS SISTER TO DO HIS HOMEWORK. You should look into that.”

7. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Joe should challenge him to go pee test for pee test, and to walk up a flight of stairs as well.

8. Robert Mcneilly says:

Just don’t pee on the electric fence

9. Get smart pills … reminds me of Flowers for Algernon. I lean back and, closing my eyes, I fantasize blissfully that this is projection, that LDN was taking the pills (obviously, to no avail) but is on the deadly decline now -and will soon pass away. (Whips out weenie) … “Showers for Don the Con”