‘Are You Trying To Seduce Me, Mrs. Falwell?’

OK, if you want to feel a little more squinked-out, this is the article for you:

‘She was the aggressor’: Former Liberty student alleges sexual encounter with Becki Falwell

Politico has been working on this since at least 2019, multiple sources, etc., and it is as creepy as anything I’ve ever read with predators grooming victims. It’s a long read with lots of details, so I feel fairly confident of its authenticity.

Anyway, it’s better than watching the RNC.

This entry was posted in Jerry Falwell Jr., Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ‘Are You Trying To Seduce Me, Mrs. Falwell?’

1. YellowDog says:

“Anyway, it’s better than watching the RNC.”

It’s certainly less perverse. The RNC is like the movie Freaks (1932 version, for the youngsters), except the “freaks” were the good guys, more or less.

2. I went to snag the lyrics to “Mrs Robinson” to filk for this, and, well, it didn’t take much work at all, just have to pronounce her name “Mrs Fal-l-well”

🎵*And here’s to you, Mrs. Fal-l-well
    Jesus loves you more than you will know
    Whoa, whoa, whoa
    God bless you, please, Mrs. Fal-l-well
    Heaven holds a place for those who pray
    Hey, hey, hey
    Hey, hey, hey
    We’d like to know a little bit about you for our files
    We’d like to help you learn to help yourself
    Look around you all you see are sympathetic eyes
    Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home
    And here’s to you, Mrs. Fal-l-well
    Jesus loves you more than you will know
    Whoa, whoa, whoa
    God bless you, please, Mrs. Fal-l-well
    Heaven holds a place for those who pray
    Hey, hey, hey
    Hey, hey, hey
    Hide it in the hiding place where no one ever goes
    Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes
    It’s a little secret just the Fal-l-well’s affair
    Most of all you’ve got to hide it from the kids *🎶

3. M. Bouffant says:

Becki’s going under the bus.

4. Redhand says:

Poor woman, she does seem to have an addiction problem of some kind.

5. Dennis Cole says:

“Dear Penthouse Forum:
    I know you’ll find the following story had to believe, but it’s true – every bit of it… I was a pool-boy, and hustled my way up into the C-list, and then some B-list neighborhoods, and let me tell you….”

• Redhand says:

‘Are You Trying To Seduce Me, Mrs. Falwell?’

I’m old enough that I saw The Graduate during its first run in the movie theaters. (I guess a lot of us here are). I have a hard time when I look back half a century wrapping my head around how our Country got to where we are now, running a desperate risk of morphing into a genuine fascist state. It sure is a helluva thing to contemplate as I enter my “golden years.” [The golden years have come, at last. The golden years can kiss my ass, as a “senior” once told me.].

But my point, again, is that this wasn’t supposed to happen to us, blah, blah, blah.

6. donnah says:

The really sick thing about all of this scandal is that next month Ol’ Jerry can come back in front if his faithful followers, cry a little bit (but not too much!) plead his weakness, then tell them all that he is repenting, he’s sorry, that God told him he’s been forgiven.

And they’ll open their wallets and send him money.

• Redhand says:

Well, regularly watching a pool boy have sex with your wife may be a perversion too far. I mean, a principal tenet of Evangelical “Christianity” is thinly-disguised misogyny, no? But he’s the one being degraded here as the impotent, cucked voyeur. This sin goes beyond simply shtupping another hottie on the side, though perversely, that might “rehabilitate” him somewhat in the eyes of “the Faithful.”

Plus, he’s still so tight-asshole arrogant that I question whether he can make, what we lapsed Catholics like to call, “a sincere confession.” We’re not going to see ant Jimmy Swaggert performances out of this schmuck.

I can’t know, of course, but here it would be wrong not to speculate.

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

My lifelong agnostic liberal stepdad (passed away 15 years ago, and praise the powers of Nature he didn’t have to suffer thru Trump; Shrub was plenty outrage enough) had a perverse regard for Swaggart’s histrionic and oratorical chops, and used to tune into his late-night indoor camp meetings back in the late 70s/early 80s when such things were at their dizzy height. One night Jimmy promised the arenafull of worshippers to reveal the 10 ways the Democrats were (IIRC) going to hasten Armageddon according to Scripture, and my dad was watching him with sardonic admiration as he worked himself up. He had only got to number 6 or so by midnight, and my dad said, “Come on, Jimmy, it’s late, what are the other 4??”, but Swaggart got so frothed that he lost the thread. Man had talent, though!

7. julesmomcat says:

BF gives the term, “cougar” a whole new expanded definition.