Tonight on The RNC Looser-Pa-Looza

(H/T Scissorhead K-N-K)

Get your red, white, and blue cilices on because tonight is Mother and Mike Pence’s turn in the barrel.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Mike Pence, the Walking Termite Buffet. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Tonight on The RNC Looser-Pa-Looza

1. So, one-eyed snake-handling’s on the menu?

2. donnah says:

Not watching. I enjoyed the Democrat’s convention a lot because it affirmed my belief in the goodness of people and hope for our future under Joe Biden. I don’t need the hate and vitriol of Trump’s clan. I’m already enraged over their defilement of the White House and unspeakable acts of hypocrisy in what I’ve read avout it.

3. Czippie L'Shimp says:

I would rather chew broken glass

The Angry Samoans had a song back in the day about how they’d rather chew on a razor blade or give head to King Kong. That lyric always stayed with me.

4. Dennis Cole says:

I wonder if Jr. Mintz has plans on sharing his stash, so to speak, with our honorous VP, you know, to liven things up a bit. Look what it did for Kimmy’s mood, after all, and the sensation it caused!
    And speaking as someone who has empirical evidence and experience to draw from, gained through close observation, (they were doing it right under my very nose, after all!), I can tell you that Jr’s use of whatever stimulant was involved was highly moderated (swidt?) by copious and judicious amounts of alcohol, hence the droopy eyes, and an excitability level of less than eleven.

I even estimated that the Power of Kim was remotely charging everyone’s cell phones 6 rows back.

5. tengrain says:

Guys – I tried to turn on the RNC and saw BS Barbie and clicked it off before my soul left my body.

It was close.

6. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

I suspect Pence would be more into the pool boy.

7. spotthedog says:

I read somewhere that JerFaljr was originally scheduled to speak but decided he’d rather just watch.

8. I spit out my coffee when I read this one! Perfect!

9. paul fredine says:

i know spouses usually attend but she had to walk him out like it was a toddlers first day of school? hell, even LDN was able to shuffle out without someone holding his hand. maybe she was afraid he’d be attacked by some lusting sinful woman on the way and the secret service just wouldn’t be able to fend her off. next time arm them with crosses instead of guns.