News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

MAGA, you MoFo’s

Buzzfeed News:

The Kenosha Shooting Suspect Was In The Front Row Of A Trump Rally In January

The law enforcement–obsessed 17-year-old who was charged with shooting and killing two people and injuring another in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during protests for Jacob Blake appeared in the front row at a Donald Trump rally in January.

Kyle Howard Rittenhouse’s social media presence is filled with him posing with weapons, posting “Blue Lives Matter,” and supporting Trump for president. Footage from the Des Moines, Iowa, rally on Jan. 30 shows Rittenhouse feet away from the president, in the front row, to the left of the podium. He posted a TikTok video from the event.

Game, set, and match.

I’m sure one of us guessed that there would be a connection to Lord Damp Nut and lo!

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Black Lives Matter, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, racism, White Punks on Dope. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. spotthedog says:

I’m gonna make an assumption that he’s white. Wonder if they stopped to get him a hamburger after they took him into custody.

2. donnah says:

Cult? What cult?

3. First thing I said to my husband before the details came out is that I’ll bet the shooter is a Trump cultist.

4. julesmomcat says:

The Second Amendment says, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
    The problem is: the gun nuts conveniently ignore the first half of the Amendment. If they are so all gung-ho on guns, why are they not all members of our modern version of a Militia – the National Guard???

• spotthedog says:

Yeah, I’d say the hyper-authoritarian types have no interest in the “well regulated” aspect.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

I have had several times where gun nuts have asked me “what part of shall not be infringed do you not understand?” and I’ve always replied with “what part of well regulated do YOU not understand?” I thought about getting t-shirts made but have not done so yet.

• julesmomcat says:

IMHO, anyone who wants to buy an automatic weapon should have to show proof of membership in the National Guard, by law.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

IMHO anyone who wants to buy an automatic weapon is not mentally stable enough to own any kind of firearm. This should be an AUTOMATIC disqualification for any gun permit.

5. paul fredine says:

tried to link on tik-tok video but got a ‘not available’ possibly because i’m not a ‘member’ (i don’t know how these things work) but maybe it’s not a real surprise. might just be that somebody doesn’t want it publicly available.