(AGAIN) UPDATED: The Pool Boy Did It!

Reuters:

“A business partner of Jerry Falwell Jr has come forward to say he had a years-long sexual relationship involving Falwell’s wife and the evangelical leader.”

“Giancarlo Granda says he was 20 when he met Jerry and Becki Falwell while working as a pool attendant at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel in March 2012. Starting that month and continuing into 2018, Granda told Reuters that the relationship involved him having sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell looked on.”

OK, if that doesn’t squig you out, here’s the, er, money shot:

“Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room.”

And it reminds me again:

Hypocrisy is not about failing to live up to your standards. Hypocrisy is teaching/preaching something you clearly don’t actually believe as demonstrated by your actions.

UPDATE 1:

UPDATE 2: I guffawed

This entry was posted in Jerry Falwell Jr., Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to (AGAIN) UPDATED: The Pool Boy Did It!

1. ming says:

Well, that put me off my feed going into lunch. It’s always the bunga bunga with these family values types.

2. sos says:

Does this make Jerry a cuck(old)?

Possum Holler does love them some cucks.

3. Redhand says:

Gah! I think I’m gonna be sick.

I guess he won’t be getting invites to any WH “prayer breakfasts” anytime soon.

4. w3ski4me says:

Wait a minute. They gave him a platform to speak out? Wasn’t he basically excommunicated for that sleazy pic with the “woman” and both their pants were undone?
    What, did he do, a half dozen “praise Jesuses” and 2 complete prostrations and now it’s all better again?
    I didn’t expect him to become a monk, but I thought that sleaze pic had a little lasting value in humiliating him and his principles.
    Oh well, back to the great Grift for him.
    w3ski

5. spotthedog says:

This is really turning out to be FAMILY VALUES DAY! How fitting for the first day of the Repub’s convention!

6. I must admit I did have “The pool boy on the bed with Becki Falwell and Jerry watching in the corner” on my card.

7. StringOnAStick says:

“The Pool Boy Did It!” . And did it, and did it again, and again, and ooohhhh, yeeeeeesssss, like that, baby; do it again…….

How Christian of him to share like that.

8. julesmomcat says:

If ya don’t have fine, upstanding Xtian values to stomp on, what’s the point of living??? ‘Course, sooner or later, it all catches up to ya, and karma’s a bitch, ain’t it?!?!

9. mr perfect says:

No no no! None of you understand, there was worry that good ol’ Jerry hisself was being shtupped by the pool boy. Now it has been explained to the Xtians that Jerry isn’t a homo and it was his wife who was cheating on him and all Xtians know what hussies wimmin are. And that hussy with Jerry, she probably undid her zipper, then promptly tried to unzip the unsuspecting Jerry’s pants but he resisted. So all’s good in Jesusland.

Of course none of them talk about Family Values much when it comes to the Falwells, the Conways, the Manaforts, the Palins or the Trumps. Apparently God has given them exemptions.

So now he calls upon his ‘forgiving’ god for himself and reserves his ‘vengeful’ god for his parishioners if they don’t fork it over. Yadda. Yadda. Yadda. Rinse, Repeat. Part Infinity. Forever and ever, RAmen.

11. Bruce388 says:

Can Jr. match this performance?

12. Pingback: The Pool Boy Did It! – FairAndUNbalanced.com