Make America Rake Again, Part Infinity

Rake-stepping for speed and accuracy

Sweet Jeebus with a leaf blower, Lord Damp Nut is again threatening to withhold disaster aid to California, because they didn’t listen to his advice and rake the forests:

…which gives us the opportunity to repost Finnish people trolling Lord Damp Nut:

Now, there is evidence that the last time, Prznint Narcissist withheld Ameros from California because they didn’t vote for him:

This entry was posted in Disasters, global climate change, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Make America Rake Again, Part Infinity

1. mellowjohn says:

Maybe he could send some grounds keepers from Bedminster and his other shitty golf courses to CA to show them how it’s done.

2. Dennis Cole says:

Of course, he makes no mention of IT’S THE FEDERAL GOVT’S JOB to maintain the National Forests, and National Parks and Recreation Areas, which comprise a good 70% of all Federal Acreage, or Lands under federal control in the late, great state of CA. Now, a lot of what’s burning doesn’t come under those auspices, and a lot of it IS private land, but the Fed Gov’t IS responsible for coming to the aid of states that are experiencing emergencies of this nature & magnitude.

3. Redhand says:

Just remember, he doesn’t take responsibility for anything.

I’m really tired of this toxic piece of shit.

4. w3ski4me says:

He acts out like this and says “people are mean to me”? What a clueless dummy.
    I’m here in Ca. and fortunately not near a big fire, so far. Maybe Ca could put a lean on his Golden Tower to get the funds?
    Such a petty small minded tyrunt.
    I would ask how he got past grade school, but I understand that was all paid for.
    Public school especially is the great unifier. You go in a wildish brat and come out a bit more sociable, having been “beat on ” a few times.
    w3ski

• Dennis Cole says:

w3ski – I’m living in the midst of the inferno, watching so many friends having to flee with what few possessions they can carry in their vehicles, shortly before their homes burn to the ground. We haven’t seen wildfires like this in a CENTURY or so, and forces are strained to the limit. I’m safe, so far, living in the center of town, and only a block from the Fairgrounds, which is used as a staging area and refueling station, so they’re going to guard this area with the utmost of the resources available. But the air is so smoky, it’s taking a toll on me, as I was recently diagnosed with Emphysemic COPD and Asthma.

• w3ski4me says:

So sorry for your troubles. A couple of years ago we had to evacuate but that fire didn’t touch us. I live at the end of a dead-end dirt road in the Ca. brush. Once the neighbors uphill were personally evacuated and no one went downhill to our house at all. A fire here is the end of our home and a scary thing to watch for every year. I try not to be nervous until I hear circling aircraft. That means it’s here.
        I wish you and your people the best.
        w3ski

Keep yourself save, DC! I assume you have your important stuff packed and are ready to go at a moments notice.

• Dennis Cole says:

I really don’t have anyplace I can go, but like I said, I’m a “Zone” that is going to be highly-defended, since it’s a critical supply juncture. I DO have 2 small duffels packed with clothes, and all I have to do is drop my laptop into its case, and since everything’s already loaded in the car, and I have no pets, then I’m ready.
        The hard part of sheltering people who’ve evacuated is the Virus, and the specter of contagion. The main shelter they had the last fires housed 2500 – 3000 or so, crammed into a WW-2 Yuge Quonset but that’s no longer viable, as it now only contains 500.
        What’s sorely needed are tents – the big, massive tents that the Nat Guard erects in an emergency like this, but you can only house 4 – 5 per tent.

GET OUT NOW, DC:

• Dennis Cole says:

TG – trust me, I’m in the safest place possible, for now. The last 2 fires burned so much nearby that the fuel loads are reduced, and like I said, I’n just 1 block away from Cal Fire’s Man Staging Area, and the fires are miles away. They HAVE TO protect this area, it has to be protected at all costs. And I can’t see any orange or yellow in the skies nearby, but that could change in a heartbeat, but I also get Nixle alerts from the So Co Public Alert System. I’ll be fine for tomite, and I’ll keep you posted.

• Redhand says:

What a terrible update, D.C.! Do take care. California’s one helluva place, paradise except for natural disasters of all kinds from earthquakes to mudslides to fires. And the fires are getting worse. What city are you in?

And politically, the disgusting thing is that LDN will treat you and all Californians like an enemy because you are not on “his side.” Thus, he will retaliate against the State in every way he can, literally to punish his fellow citizens because he perceives they haven’t kissed his ass enough. His “governing principle” is “Kick ’em while they’re down.”

I don’t know whether it’s pure vindictiveness born of a perry mindset, or a combination of that and stupidity so colossal his dinosaur brain cannot comprehend that he was elected to serve all Americans, not just those who serve him.

At this point, I don’t care. I just want him out and the Nation governed by a President who understands that he works for all of us, even if all of us aren’t white.

Again, take care, and keep us posted.

The stupid, it burns white-hot.

• w3ski4me says:

I know. He’s the Pied Piper of Hatred. Not just in and from his own, but he reaches deeply to call forth hatred for him, from the rest of us.
      w3ski