News That Will Drive You To Drink

Happy Hour News Briefs

Sweet, sweet relief

I just cannot:

Then I guess, Old Glory must be 50X more Satanic…

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Blog Against Theocracy, Theocrats. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to News That Will Drive You To Drink

1. Czippie L'Shimp says:

Yes, yes… the people pushing for healthcare, education, racial equity and ecological responsibility are the satanists. Perhaps we could spend a moment discussing critical thinking skills, eh?

More to the point, don’t judge me by the standards of your pretend friend.

2. Dennis Cole says:

I had to turn myself sideways, and then practically inside-out to even gain the slightest bit of comprehension of this. Who ARE these people, and how can they manage so much high-falutin convolutin?

3. well, I’ve read about the things Satan has done, and it seems so small-ball compared to the horrors Gawd inflicts on a regular basis. I feel like the angels must be doing the “are we the baddies?” at this point?

4. beckymaenot says:

Well of course they are playing the “dems are satanic” card. They have to- because you and I know the RNC convention is going to be a shit show and so do they. They haven’t got a candidate- they have a wannabedictator- and how can they come all out in support of him? They can’t- so instead will demonize the dems. Seriously- Fuck these people.

I suppose it’s “just a coincidence” that Pastor Locke can’t wait to shoot somebody with his gun. Amen.

6. This is up there with the “Paul Is Dead” idiocy.

• MDavis says:

Yup. I call your have-to-turn-it-sideways-to-get-there star and raise you three full on, straight up, upside down stars.
      This change occurred during Chimpy’s reign, so maybe that tells you where the Bushes and Cheneys put theirs bets.

7. Pingback: Bannon Humor, QAnon, Sociopaths Insulted , Dem Satanism, McSally Diet – FairAndUNbalanced.com

8. Redhand says:

It’s pure madness. Like something out of the Middle Ages, during the Great Plague of 1348.
    Only this is Murrica in the 21st Century.

9. Steve-O says:

Is it coincidence the cross Pastor WhateverhisfuckingnameisImnotbotheringtolook wields as a prop when turned upside down becomes another Satanic emblem?
    Checkmate and goal scored, fuckwit.

10. sos says:

O Republican, cleanest thoust own house!

Trump – 5 letters … same as SATAN ?!
    Donald – 6 letters … same as MAMMON ?!

Who’s your Beelzebub now?

11. donnah says:

Hoo boy! If these Right Wingers think Satan had a hand in the DNC, wait until they see the Republican convention. I’m expecting full-on human sacrifice to appease the Trump Gods.