Bad Signs, Cont.

Oh, dear.

This entry was posted in Bad Signs. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bad Signs, Cont.

1. Dennis Cole says:

Singing my favorite ol’ cowboy song:
    “Buffalo tongues won’t you come out tonite,
    Come out tonite, come out tonite;
    Buffalo tongues won’t you come out tonite,
    And pick out my pastry like a spoon…”

• Mary Ellen Sandahl says:

I hope you mean actual buffalos, DC! Such enjoyable imagery. 🙂
      Did you resolve your insurance-hassle problem? Been worried about you since you commented about that.

• Dennis Cole says:

M E – I’m still not satisfied with my treatment, and I had to rushed to the hospital Mon nite, and was only released Thur PM, due to “Incipient Liver/kidney failure,” a condition brought on by my usage of an “approved” pain-mgmt drug. I tried to tell my Drs numerous times, but it took a crisis like this to get them to pay attention. I understand there’s a pandemic, and raging wildfires surrounding us yet again, but people still have “minor medical needs” that need to addressed.

So now I’m scheduled for a CT scan of my abdomen and pelvic areas early next week, so they can maybe get started on res-sectioning my liver, removing my gall bladder, and stitching up a hernia I somehow managed to acquire along the way. I believe it’s from puking too strongly while undergoing withdrawals last month.

Thanks for asking, I wasn’t sure if my fellow Scissorheads wanted a gruesome update or not.

2. Sirius Lunacy says:

Would you like a baker’s dozen of those pastries or would you prefer a covid 19?

3. HarpoSnarx says:

Gee things are getting desperate at the Keystone State Incel Bakery and Gun Shop . . .

4. spotthedog says:

The sign writer obviously meant use “thongs”.

5. Weird Dave says:

If I could use my tongue to pick a pastry I would be using my tongue to do something else…

• Dennis Cole says:

And your phone would start ringing off the hook – believe it, it happened to me – I was quite the “cunning linguist.”