Eiron, The Goddess Of Irony, Laughed So Hard…

Tweet, Twit, Twat
(Image courtesy of Scissorhead Bruce388)

…that Prznint Stupid twatted:

Absolutely unbelievable.

This entry was posted in Save the USPS. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Eiron, The Goddess Of Irony, Laughed So Hard…

1. Martin Pollard says:

I’m fond of my own modification: “Eiron, the Goddess of Irony, laughed so hard she sharted her robes and lapsed into a coma.”

2. MDavis says:

Is he actually calling for himself to be voted out and a majority democratic party congress be voted in, and for them to step up and take action?
    Step one: Undo the lickjoy stuff.
    Step two: Reevaluate reasonable retirement.
    Step three: use excess funds from over-funding of retirement to accomplish step one.
    Circular. Oops.

3. w3ski4me says:

Since he lies, every time he opens his mouth, I would have to see this as just more excrement from his lips.
    Otherwise, he could be going schizophrenic, on top of all his other ailments.
    Have you seen the recent video of Jr. “speed talking” for an interview?
    I learned when I was a teenager that “speed kills”, I guess that got lost in the translation or something. We have no idea how far down the rabbit hole he will try to take us.
    Even the news needs to just turn this guy off.
    w3ski

4. Next, he’ll take credit for saving it if he signs the Democrat’s bill that we beat the Senate into accepting.

“Only I can fix things that I break with a sledge hammer!”

[presents a random assortment of bits and pieces held together with gobs of hot glue, duct tape and some twine. Think a Top Gear ‘custom’ built by Jeremy Clarkson]

“Best Post Office Ever!”

5. beckymaenot says:

This fucking guy. Dolt45, Trumpythinskin, President Alwayswrong, whatever you want to call him. You can not make this shit up. I. Just. Can’t.

6. spotthedog says:

Waiting for some followup along the lines of – it was Obama who destroyed the Post Office, they were out of stamps, no mail was being delivered, etc.

7. Lsamsa says:

Sounds like a dare to me.