Bad Tattoos, Cont.

And He Was Never Laid Again

Yup, that’s Giggling Hogan Gidley reporting.

This entry was posted in Giggling Gidley, snark. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Bad Tattoos, Cont.

1. Redhand says:

The best part is the “Self Made” lie.

2. “Self made” what the fuck? In what universe?

3. Dennis Cole says:

But the “Tat-man” caught the dilated pupils of an Adderral-addled addict as close to perfect as is likely possible, and do I perceive a frontal-sinus “drip”, as well, besides?

So I’ma give ’em a solid 9, mostly coz of that nifty dismount – the Gloating Goat on his left cheek.

Obviously a loving tribute to Bully Billy-(goat) Barr.

4. spotthedog says:

Hey Sarah Huckleberry Slanders – either cover up your legs or shave ’em, this ain’t Europe!

5. David L Keller says:

What in heck is the stylish “B” on the forehead? Or should I know better than to ask?

David –

Remember that woman who carved a “B” on her forehead and tried to claim that she was attacked by a bunch of “B”arrack Obama supporters, except that the “B” was backwards as if she did it to herself in the mirror?

That’s what I’m thinking, but I have no idea why.

6. osirisopto says:

Boy, the skin graft off his ass is gonna hurt.

You’ve got to love the armada of four, count ’em FOUR pleasure craft.
    Obama never had an armada of four pleasure craft flying Obama flags.

7. Sirius Lunacy says:

If you click through you’ll see that his right hand at the top of the picture has ‘LOST’ tattooed across the knuckles. I’m guessing the left hand has ‘CAUSE’ tattooed across it.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

Also, I think ‘Self Made’ refers to the tattoo itself. Looks like it may have been done with a Sharpie.

8. Big Bad Bald Bastard says:

Amazing, the likeness makes Trump look even more repulsive.

Also, this is a tattoo of tattoos… metatattooes?

9. paul fredine says:

maybe not important but what does the bridge say? asking for my old eyes.

10. WTF is the goat about? Also the Q is not visible, because there’s no way in hell someone got a tattoo of trump, a Dunning-Krugerrand symbol and (oldskool!!!) Masonic icons without a fucking Q being in there somewhere…

• MDavis says:

Maybe that’s what the goat is for? Clearly this person knows that the goat is the 17th animal made in the garden of eden before it turned into a snake, and not a garter snake, either.
      Allegedly.

• Sirius Lunacy says:

I’m afraid the goat is there because this idiot thinks Lord Damp Nut is the ‘Greatest Of All Time’. But everyone knows that the real goat is Tom Brady.

• Dennis Cole says:

It’s a “tribute to the Dark Forces, which abound in The Universe.” Sort of like like a “salute to Baphomet,” although there is no similarity to the likenesses. And I kinda like the “Billy-goat Barr” suggestion I made, mostly coz I made it, and nobody else did, so there.

11. MDavis says:

That whole thing reminded me of Manson and his jail tattoos.

12. Diane says:

Is that a photo of Roger Stone’s leg?