Now try getting out of the tree.

Hey guys did you know that Prznint Stupid’s 2020 Goat Rodeo campaign filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania claiming that June’s primary was a cornucopia of voter fraud, and therefore mailed-in absentee ballots in November should be limited. It’s true!

Naturally, The Fourth Reich has yet to provide any actual proof of this, maybe because it doesn’t exist?

Bloomberg (emphasis mine):

“A federal judge [District Judge J. Nicholas Ranjan] appointed by Donald Trump gave the president’s campaign one day to turn over evidence to support its claims of widespread mail-in voting fraud or admit that it doesn’t exist.”

Trump’s lawyers claimed Pennsylvania’s mail voting plan “provides fraudsters an easy opportunity to engage in ballot harvesting, manipulate or destroy ballots, manufacture duplicitous votes, and sow chaos.”

That deadline would be, oh, TODAY. Let’s keep an eye out for this story.

Related: Axios –

Dodger Stadium will become a voting center in November, with more teams expected to make dormant arenas and stadiums available soon, AP reports.

• Any registered voter in Los Angeles County will be able to visit the stadium over a five-day period. Parking will be free.

The stadium site is part of a campaign by More Than A Vote, a nonprofit coalition of Black artists and athletes, including LeBron James, Patrick Mahomes and Sloane Stephens.

Every Angeleno knows their own fastest way to Dodger Stadium (you’d be amazed the number of bruhs that will talk at length about their own commuting to the stadium strategies); I suspect this will be very popular. Also: GOOD FOR THE DODGERS!

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, Liars, sports, voting. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Judge to Trump: ‘Please Enter Proof Of Your Ballot Conspiracy Theory Into Evidence’

1. Dennis Cole says:

Black athletes taking a knee publicly – for the benefit of the rest of us.
    Black athletes standing tall & proud, and helping to ensure this next election is as fair and accommodating as possible – for the benefit of the rest of us.

I have no more words for this, except to say that these are men whose grand and great-grandparents were brought here as slaves, yet they have chosen to rise above and move beyond the injustices of the past, to help us counter those in the present.

2. tengrain says:

Thank you DC – very well said.

Best regards,

3. A federal judge [District Judge J. Nicholas Ranjan] appointed by Donald Trump

That is [chef’s kiss] perfect. This should be the demand of every judge this motley crew of mooks, mopes and maroons stand in front of….

4. MDavis says:

And the Dodgers win!

Ohmergawd. Turn over evidence to support his claims? Do you realize how much trouble it’s going to be to track down all those cousins and hairdressers and acquaintances in the long line of he said/she said that accompanies this conspiracy theory? I’ll wager forever and not just one day.

6. w3ski4me says:

I was born to be a Giants fan but damned if the Dodgers didn’t go and make me really happy with this. 5 days to vote and free parking too. To coin a phrase “Right On”.
    Now, how about the other teams step up to the plate and be counted.
    w3ski

7. laura says:

What Cole said! Also, reluctantly, what whiskey4me said.

• w3ski4me says:

Not to cause a rift here, but it was from we 3 ski, back when I spent my winters at a ski resort. I had my wife and 2 kids and 3 of us skied and one daughter was a snowboarder.
      It’s easy to switch to whiskey, but when I used to drink, it was Tequila anyway.
      Just a saying
      w3ski

• Dennis Cole says:

w3 – I too, was borned to the Black and Orange, almost. I have fond memories of going to Kezar Stadium, with my one older brother, Dad, and Gramps, to watch that good-ol American pastime – who could eat the most hot dogs at a baseball game.

And I used to root and cheer for the Team decked-out in Scarlet & Gold, during football season, until they betrayed us by moving to Santa Clara. How can you be the vaunted SF 49ers in fucking Santa Clara? (Which municipality, btw, is stuck for paying for that nice, new stadium that they used Public Bond $$$ to build, which also have to get paid off.

Or not, because it might come in handy as a homeless shelter soon…