The Afternoon Quote

“I ran so far away-ay-ay…”

“You can’t wash your beautiful hair properly.”

And here the context:

“The U.S. Energy Department proposed easing water efficiency requirements for shower heads Wednesday following multiple complaints from President Trump about how low water flow is impeding his ability to properly wash his hair.”

If you live in a drought-stricken place, this is very short-sided and bad news. Most of my life in California was under a drought, and those water restrictions were the only thing that saved us. Seriously we had years without any measurable rainfall. A good year during the drought, it might only rain in February.

It really doesn’t hurt anyone to have restrictions in place and it helps everyone, so of course he’s against it. But at least he’s not talking about his toilet flushing habits this time.

This entry was posted in global climate change, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Afternoon Quote

1. Sirius Lunacy says:

People say that if you use hydroxychloroquine on your beautiful hair there is no water required.

2. Redhand says:

Maybe we could dispense with his regulatory meddling and force him to wash his hair in a toilet instead.

• FELINE MAMA says:

Dang, Redhand, get outta my my mind!! I was gonna say sumin’ like that! The toilet bowl!!
      Course, I imagine THAT toilet bowl is constantly being flushed full of ………!!!!
      However, if someone was to suggest fecal matter water + hydroxychloroquine would give you the mane of a Grecian God, he’d try it !! NO ????!!!

• I know the Greeks had a god for just about everything, but not the half and half swirl toilet hairdo you’re describing. Sounds more Lovecraftian.

• Redhand says:

Great minds think alike and all that. The image of him washing that hideous “blonde” hair in a toilet was too good to pass up.

• revzafod says:

I know a guy named Jackie Treehorn who could send a couple of people over to help him wash his hair.

SWIRLIES!!!1!

3. sos says:

You’d think piss-floss would simply wash down the drain

4. Dennis Cole says:

Anyone too stupid to go to Youtube to watch how to remove the flow-restrictor deserves to suffer from poor hair-washing abilities…and besides, it’s usually the “hard or soft” quality of the water that determines how easily – or not – the shampoo rinses out.

5. FELINE MAMA says:

In this pic of Doofus in Chief, with his eyes closed. It’s almost like he’s enjoying that moment with the breeze blowing thru his hair. Like he’s having an orgasm. Or, a dream of yesteryear(s).

I had this same argument about low flow faucets with some conservative friends of mine several years ago. They no longer speak to me. If you know how to operate the google, you can find anything you want so, here, stupid.

7. spotthedog says:

Takes a lot to wash out hooker pee, or so I’m told.

8. osirisopto says:

I think they should just increase the water pressure at the Whitehouse. And ALL of the MHSG golf courses, and hotels.his “friends” houses, too.

They should just double it to 70psl. We can’t have our president going out looking like shit.

That’ll make him happy.