We’re #1 (We Look Like We’re #2)

Deadly distractions

The United States has gone beyond 5 million confirmed coronavirus cases, by far the highest of any country. We’re #1, but we look like #2. (What, you think potty humor is beneath me?)

Bill Gates tells us what caused the country to fall behind the rest of the world:

“It’s mind-blowing that you can’t get the government to improve the testing because they just want to say how great it is. No other country has the testing insanity because they won’t talk about fixing it, because they think they need to just keep acting like they’ve done a competent job.”

Welcome to Przenit Stupid’s America, Bill. It’s nice to have you with us.

Meanwhile, Slate (!) gives us a “blow-by-blow account of how the president killed thousands of Americans.”

The mainstream is heading our way, maybe? Anyway I’m glad to have more people inside the tent peeing out than peeing in.

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper, Pandemics, Testing. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to We’re #1 (We Look Like We’re #2)

1. sos says:

Slate…either way you get peed on

2. Redhand says:

Gates’s comment really nails it. Trump would rather have thousands of Americans [continue to] die than admit he’s responsible any of it. “I don’t take responsibility for anything.”

Thanks to the guy who the virus will be named after throughout the world, our position at #1 can’t even be challenged. Winning.

4. beckymaenot says:

Today is one of those days where I just can’t think of anything snarky to say. Feeling defeated and down I guess. The kids going back to school in the middle of this pandemic- more people are going to die unnecessarily. Will this ever end?

I find myself more and more angry at Trumpers – like personally- so much so that I can’t even articulate how I feel about them in any kind of coherent manner. I live in Georgia- right in the middle of these fuckers- and every time I see a Trump/Pence bumper sticker- I just want to puke- so I am nauseated all of the time.

These people who were so filled with hate for theblackguy who did a decent job at presidenting- they had to hire the whiny old white guy to fuck everything up for everybody. We will be decades recovering from this bullshit- and that’s when the anger kicks in and I want to kick these assholes- literally- I want to just beat them until I feel better by way of thanks for all the “winning”. Ack. Ok- gonna go hide in a bottle for a little while.

Somedays you just have to hide and pretend everything is different than it is because there isn’t a god damn thing we can do change it until voting day. I’m going to go send a couple of bucks to Jon Ossoff- because fuckPerduethatswhy. At least it makes me feel better.

5. ming says:

Yup. Exactly. My news holidays are getting to be more frequent and longer. I just can’t follow this stuff all of the time. It just makes me stabby.

6. osirisopto says:

The only people who buy this BS would believe anything, no matter how obviously false as long as the MHSG said it.

I almost wish he would promote the injection of Lysol as the RWNJ’s alternative to wearing a mask. That should solve most of the social and political problems we face in this country for at least a generation.

7. MDavis says:

Tengrain –
    Please keep potty humor beneath you.
    It’s like the storage of chemicals. You don’t want them over you, you have to stay on top of them.
    Stay on top of the potty humor!