Team Evil Doesn’t Like Prznint Stupid’s EOs

Some Republicans are unhappy with Generalissimo Stupid, El Presidente for Life ruling by fiat:

Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN): “The president is doing all he can to help workers, students and renters, but Congress is the one who should be acting.”

Rep. Justin Amash (L-MI): “Our Constitution doesn’t authorize the president to act as king whenever Congress doesn’t legislate.”

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC): “[I] would much prefer a congressional agreement.”

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.): “The pen-and-phone theory of executive lawmaking is unconstitutional slop. President Obama did not have the power to unilaterally rewrite immigration law with DACA, and President Trump does not have the power to unilaterally rewrite the payroll tax law.”

When Comrade Stupid has lost the court eunuch, Senatorette Lindsey Graham, that’s all you need to know that his EO gambit has failed with the home team.

[Housekeeping Note: Comcasts’ service improvement in my neighborhood seems to consist of periodic outages, you know, for my convenience. Posting will be sporadic today. Again,]

This entry was posted in Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Team Evil Doesn’t Like Prznint Stupid’s EOs

1. spotthedog says:

“The president is doing all he can to help workers, students and renters”,,, oh Lamar, you’re so funny!

2. sos says:

Personally I think the various stupidities/blind spots of LDN and Team Evil are simply orthogonal and occasionally they just baffle each other. However WE all know they BOTH are hell-spawn.

Not to worry. These bitches will fall in line when the time comes.

• beckymaenot says:

Right?!? Hard to get excited by thinking that Congressional or Senate Republicans might do the right thing. My name’s not Charlie.

#nottryingtokickthatfootballtodaylucy

• M. Makuye says:

Man y were excited to get hard by becoming republicans. Let’s call it th eAynRynRand Paul effect. The Red pill was their Blue pill

4. “President Obama did not have the power to unilaterally rewrite immigration law with DACA,”

[Narrator] He does not, nor did he rewrite anything. He suspended enforcement for a certain defined group of people, and Ben Sasse U-fucking-S Senator should fucking well know better.

Do they understand that Congress passed a bill to fix all this in May????

5. Buttermilk Sky says:

“I would much prefer a congressional agreement.” Hard to do when Moscow Mitch sends the gang home early so Tangerine Idi Amin can posture for the media. Senator Harrison will do your job so much better, Lindsey.

(I also have Comcast. Thoughts & prayers, and occasional swear words.)

6. Pingback: Some Republican Senators Actually Speak Out Against President Stupid’s ‘Executive Orders’ – OIC News

7. Kent Fossgreen says:

Having just endured a period of frequent Comcast outages, I’d suggest that if you’ve got the big rectangular modem//router you trade it in for the new kinda cylindrical one. I was rebooting the modem 2-3 times a day, no more since the switch. I love de facto monopolies.

Kent –

I’ve bought a new router, nothing changed. It’s Comcast.

• MDavis says:

They have upgraded. When we had Comcast, it was replacing a cable. Now it’s routers.
      We’re in pretty good shape for internet connection, here, except that one time someone tried to kill the 5-G tower to save us from, I dunno, COVID-19 conspiracy theories, I guess? I seem to remember internet was spotty for a while. It took all day to get cell service back up. The guy had some kind of overpowered rifle so it took LEO a while to get him out of there and let the repair guys in. So the scuttlebutt said.
      Except that one time, so far, that is.