Claim Chowder Is Served

Maybe he wasn’t sipping Jeebus Juice after all?

This entry was posted in Jerry Falwell Jr., Sex fiends. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Claim Chowder Is Served

1. “Back off kid!” snarled Jim Baker, switchblade in hand… “The ‘tater slop and blue man juice gigs are mine!”

2. buckobear says:

I wonder if he took the “university’s” only textbook ??

3. Dennis Cole says:

Would it be irresponsible for me to speculate? Well, then – here goes:!

(May not be an actual quote, but I saw it on a site known for its truthiness. I can’t remember where it was, so here it goes anyway:)

“She was pregnant, I just met her, and she wanted this pic taken, and those shorts I borrowed were too tight; they didn’t fit. It was cosplay, we were just fooling around. Anything else I “did wrong,” that you want to mention?”

4. More time to cosplay Trailer Park Boys…

5. wait. Can we have confirmation of shaving of the Holy Pubes?

6. Kent Fossgreen says:

He resigned so he could spend more time with his family’s assistants. Perfectly understandable.

7. You. About. To lose. Yo’ JOB! Lose yo’ job!

8. donnah says:

God doesn’t like seeing his sales reps fooling around and going viral. See ya, Dumbass!

That would be a paid leave of indefinite absence, right? I’d hate for the poor guy to have to start drawing unemployment with the plebes because that would be socialism and Gawd hates socialists.

10. Lsamsa says:

Well, he certainly seemed to be the next morning, calling in to this radio station after the photo was posted. ‘Slurred’…an understatement.

11. Redhand says:

What was he thinking having that picture taken? Did he really believe that it would not get out one day? For the life of me, I don’t understand the thought processes of such people like him.

BTW tengrain, that Executive Committee announcement is missing a supplemental announcement:

In light of recent events, the Executive Committee is also recommending to the Board of Trustees that, effective immediately, the University’s name be changed from “Liberty University” to “Libertine University” to more accurately reflect the University’s actual educational goals.”

[Tengrain was here!]

12. sos says:

Apparently the pool boy was NOT amused.

13. Buttermilk Sky says:

Putting the fun in “fundamentalist.”