Prznint Stupid Frantic Like A Beagle (who votes by mail) in A Vacuum Factory

Q: What do you call the plural of anecdote?

A: Stories.

Anecdotes are not data. Let’s proceed:

OK, I love this passage where Hair Füror tells uclaimss that a dog got a n absentee ballot. He thinks it proves his case that it will be rigged. The fact that he knows that a dog (allegedly) got a ballot tells us that whatever scam was being perpetrated failed. The dog didn’t vote. Good Boy!

But, Lord Damp Nut wants us to know that voting by mail is OK in Florida (even if you’re a dog)…

…but not OK in Nevada:

He’s as frantic as the Beagle in a vaccum factory.

So here’s the point again: Go to Vote.org and check your registration status (there is no end to the eff’ery of the Republicans, you cannot check it too often), follow the instructions there and request your absentee ballot. Do it today.

This entry was posted in 2020 Goat Rodeo, dogs, Lord Damp Nut, The Russian Usurper. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Prznint Stupid Frantic Like A Beagle (who votes by mail) in A Vacuum Factory

1. Come now TG, you know the plural of Anecdote is “Organic, Sustainably harvested, Hand-curated Small-Batch Artisanal Data” and they sell it in stores run by hipsters with carefully coiffed beards.

2. And my face hit all 12 “Jonathan Swan Faces” just listening to that one clip…

3. osirisopto says:

If a dog did get a ballot he probably wouldn’t vote for the MHSG.

That’s why he’s opposed to the idea.

• beckymaenot says:

This is likely true O. My dogs routinely leave the room if his face or voice comes on the TV or computer. It’s like the opposite of a dog whistle for them…

4. Osirisopto says:

Save us. Save us Rosie O’Donnell. Your are only hope.

5. YellowDog says:

I have spent too much of my career arguing against bullshit anecdotal evidence. Not its existence, but its use in place of scientifically justifiable evidence. These bullshitters storytellers remind me of evangelicals who want to give you their bullshit testimony. It’s supposed to convince you to believe in their reality.

Can we be sure he’s not being satirical? To be honest I have never understood his satire even though he alleges to possess it.

• osirisopto says:

You’re being polite by saying satirical rather than delusional, right?

I don’t think he could be satirical. There are too many syllables.

• MDavis says:

That’s why he hire lawyers, to deal with things when he’s caught being “satirical” and there are too many syllables for him to weasel out of it on his own.

7. spotthedog says:

Gettin’ me a “CANINES FOR BIDEN” bumper sticker!